Forum home Article comments

Talkback: Miscarriage – your most common questions answered

Replies

• Hi, we just wanted to welcome you to MadeForMums and point you in the direction of this very supportive, long running thread - the ladies there have sadly all experienced miscarriage too and they might be able to advise you.

• I had a miscarriage last November and now I'm pregnant again.  I'm 7 weeks and had brown discharge today with lower back ache. When I found out I was pregnant again I decided to wait until I was about 10 weeks before I go to the doctor, just in case the pregnancy doesn't last.  Now I'm scared and wondering if I should make an appointment.  I figure that as long as I'm not bleeding heavily then I should be fine if miscarry naturally.  Only time will tell I guess.

• Hi there, I had a miscarriage at 4 weeks, 2 weeks ago my levels were at 5, I had sex during the miscarriage because I was bleeding for 2.5 weeks and this one day I wasn't. Not a week after sex levels were low. It's been a couple weeks or so and my boobs are very very sore! I can't lie down on my stomach. Is it possible to become pregnant again during that time or my idly just adjusting after the miscarriage?