Forum home Article comments
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Talkback: Police couple welcome surrogate baby

Replies

• this is such a pleasant news to hear and I wish them both of them nothing but happiness, it is strange that they had to go through such trouble when the matter was completely private in the first place. I find this disheartening because I'm going through a somewhat same struggle. I have been married for 6 years and 5 months and still not been able to conceive a child. the worst part is I cannot even avail an opportunity of surrogacy because it is banned in my country. I have been depressed for quite some time now and I think even my husband is starting to get annoyed. he always has been such a moral and emotional support in our journey. I've gone through numerous tests and diagnosis and yet still the doctors cant find why I cannot have a child, my husband is fertile but still no hope for me. but posts like this truley make me happy that there are others fulfilling there dreams of having a family. lots of love and hugs.