Forum home Article comments

Talkback: How long does implantation bleeding last?

Replies

• I was ovulating around the 14th of sept, my partner and I had tried 4 times within this period, about 6 days later I because to experience extremely sore boobs my nipples felt like they were getting rubbed off by every blouse. I began eating everything in site, however I was supposed to start my period on the 1st, that being said I started what seems like potential spotting it was a light (started yesterday 5 days before my actual period is to start) and is now pretty much over today, I’ve taken tests which show negative and now my breasts aren’t as tender. I have a very regular period tho this isn’t regular... ahhhg what does this mean and how long should I wait to test again, should I just wait and see if I have pregnancy symptoms again? This is so abnormal of my body.
  • Hi Guys, hope you can help :)

I came off my period on the 16th January but yesterday 22nd January I noticed some light brown discharge. It only happened the once, but it has also happened today as well.. just the once: could this be implantation bleeding? As I thought ( from what I have read ) that implantation bleeding only happens before you are due on. My next period date is not till the 9th feb. I am trying to conceive.

Would love to hear your comments, thanks! Xx
  • I think ive had it 13dpo few cramps still yhere backache nausea even worse than before sensitive to smell feeling hungry even though ive just ate is this normal and when should I test after implantation?
  • Need some advise
    Has unprotected sex on monday 5th Aug. The next day I started to bleed but was very light nd lasted the next day and didnt fill a pad as I thought it was my period. .my periods r normally heavier nd last longer but I had some stomache cramping and now nothing .please help and give advise thank u
  • I have Pcos, Its been 159 days since last menstrual cycle, I started taking Conceive easy to help boost fertility and regulate my cycles ,Two weeks ago I experienced two very tiny red blood clots the day after intercourse but no more blood and period didn't start, then i had signs of ovulation a week later but Ovulation tests were negative, now having pelvic and back pain and nausea. Can i be pregnant ?
  • I'm on iui, and I really liked the sperm donor but used the last of it😧 the first time I got my period but this time I think I had implantation bleeding. I had all the signs, migraines, leg cramps, No period pain, moodiness but it was raining (thank the heavens), fatigue but I went to the clinic to get a blood test and they said it's negative. On the way home (because I was sure I was finished spotting) there was a tiny bit but none since.. that was yesterday. Also I rode the motorbike there and back. I cant believe the HCG was negative and the urine test. I'm so annoyed that if I have all these symptoms then it's negative! Even the being breasts. Is it too early or is my diet wrong, did I breathe in smoke that was around and then it just didn't happen? So confused.
  • I need advice so two days before my cycle was supposed to come on I saw spotting very light pink so I thought my cycle was coming on which is normal super heavy . I had light pink and brown that didn't even really show up on my pad maybe a few drops of blood . This lasted for 3 days then it was just gone . I'm worried I was cramping just a little . Idk what's going on my cycle has never did that . Should I seek a doctor .
  • Hi @Harper22 you happened to have posted on an article, which means not many people will see your question here. Please do come and post it over on the main chat forum, here. 

• Hi I am Tara King.. on was monitoring my pregnancy with Amazon cheap HCG strip from 9 DPO i started seeing test line and it become darker as the days increase at 13dpo I got first response pregnancy test and I got BFP on 14DPO evening( the day I should get my period) I saw an spotting.. what is it? Is it that I was pregnant and I lost it or its false pregnancy ..I am totally confused
  • Niveditha said:
    Hi I am Tara King.. on was monitoring my pregnancy with Amazon cheap HCG strip from 9 DPO i started seeing test line and it become darker as the days increase at 13dpo I got first response pregnancy test and I got BFP on 14DPO evening( the day I should get my period) I saw an spotting.. what is it? Is it that I was pregnant and I lost it or its false pregnancy ..I am totally confused
    Hi @Niveditha
    You happened to have posted on an article page, which means not many people will see your question here. Please do come and post it over on the pregnancy chat forum, here. 
  • Hello, I’m 21 years old and have been trying To conceive with my boyfriend since Nov of 2019. My periods can be regular but lately it has been irregular. Last time I got a heavy period was January 14th, 2020 and haven’t had for five or six months. July 3rd, 2020 I was working and I felt a little wet and I went to the restroom and my panties had orange but mostly pink discharge. Then it completely stopped then came back late at night and it continued til July 6th, 2020, but the discharge this time was light to dark pink discharge. After that one day on the 3rd, discharge hasn’t stained my panties since then. I’ve been feeling little lightheaded/ dizzy. I had lower back pain on just the right side. Little dull pain lower belly. Currently feeling nauseous and headaches. Just wondering it was spotting for like a period or implantation bleeding? I’m just a little worried and confused...
  • Hi @Nocturnalshroom
    Thanks for you question, but you happened to have posted on an article page, which means not many people will see your question here. Please do come and post it over on the pregnancy chat forum, here where lots more people will be able to see it, and hopefully someone can advise you there. 
  • Hi my period isn't due for 5 days but today I wiped my down stairs and had some discharge with slight pink in it I also have slight tenderness in my lower right Overy area. What can this be?
  • Hi I was wondering if someone could help?
    I missed my period for August and my next period is due on the 10/09 but I started spotting on the 02/09, my spotting has been brown? And then got a bit darker and now a little red but for the most part brown. I took a few tests last week but all negative and I’ve now been sent for blood tests next week but I just feel so confused and upset. The week of my missed period I had a strong pulling/pressure sensation and now nothing? I don’t really feel any symptoms either, I just want to know if anyone else has had this and found out they’re expecting?
  • Hi, I'm pregnant with 7 week and 3 days but I bleed not heavy bleeding but only sporting I went to the hospital and they did blood test and ultrasound to check the baby . They said baby is good his/ her heartbeat is 101. But they didn't tell me why I'm bleed. So can You suggest me what to do? They also gave me gyi's no. But they told me we don't accept until you are 12 week pregnant.what can I do now?
  • Hi, I had reason to believe I was pregnant. I had all the symptoms and I had intercourse multiple times during my ovulating time. It has only been a week and a half since the symptoms started, and now I'm starting to experience what looks like a normal period. Does this mean I'm not pregnant? Or can this still be implantation bleeding?
  • I am 10dpo and since 5dpo I ve bin spoting brown discharge so confused bcos I ve not experienced this before, has anyone experienced this and got a BFP
  • Hi everyone i am Lisa i am 9dpo and my af is due in 5 days and i had brown discharge on October 13th 2020 and started bleeding on October 15th 2020 it stopped yesterday afternoon and so i took a pg test it was negative soon after I started bleeding again can someone help please thanks Lisa
  • Hi I just finish IUI, 13 dpo
    Brown discharge : 11 DPO
    Super light brown to pink discharge 12 DPO to 13 DPO
    Is it pregnant or period?
  • Im 10dpo day 25 of my 28 day cycle, thought i might be pregnant and tested today bfn. I have been doing cervix checks and my cervix is very high still but when i checked i had cm that was pink from blood. Anyone have this and end up not pregnant? I only have 1 child and he's 13. Never had implantation bleeding before. Looks wateryish and a bit slimy but pink.