Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Dating scan tmrw, 2nd baby and still anxious!!!

Hi girls...hope you are all well and bumps growing healthily.....

I'm just gonna have a lil' blabber as hoping it will make me feel better!!!

I have been so so so ill. I caught a nasty bug friday and have only just stopped being sick and the other end too...and unfortunatley yes both at the same time!!!!
I have only felt human since around midday!!!
I have a dating scan tmrw and am very worried that this bug has harmed baby. I put my jeans on earlier and no lie they fell straight down so am a bit anxious I'm gonna get bad news. I think I would be slightly anxious anyway but being ill has made it worse!!!

Anyway blabber over (thank god you all say)

Katie .x x x

Replies

• Options
    I am pregnant with my 2nd baby too, and I was very worried about going for my scans. I have hyermesies which is just constant sickness and feeling sick, I lost so much weight. Thankfully I am feeling a lot better. Last time I had it, it passed about 15 weeks this time the sickness stopped at about 11 but now at 13 I am still feeling sick just not being sick.

I am sure the bug wouldnt have harmed the baby, and I am glad you are feeling better too.

AnneMarie xxx
    13+3
  • Options
    hey hun sorry u have been ill.Just wanted to say good luck for your scan,i have mine on thursday so ul have to let me know on your due d8! xxx
  • Options
    Awww thanks girls.
    Glad the sickness has stopped a bit earlier for you this time AnneMarie.x x x