Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019

Due in March 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Just back from the hospital after my doctor app. They werent happy with my description of movements and we agreed her overall movement is reduced. Spent time in triage on ctg and the doctors think we should deliver baby early so gave me steroid injection (ouch!) have to go back tomorrow for second injection & find a date for sooner section. Now terrified as now ready for baby and haven’t packed yet!! Need to do that now I suppose... 

Jade 37+2
  • Jadeelx I think you cause me more worry when you say your not packed!! Do you have everything you need? Hope your packing now! I have them steroids on Friday and Saturday! 

Lucy nice to see your back! How’s everything been? Fingers crossed you get to go natural 

Hannah 
  • Ottilie Ivy Rose was born at 20:12 this evening weighing 8lb9. All got a bit dramatic when my waters went and they were full of meconium but an hour later she was in my arms after a safe and normal vaginal birth! Am completely smitten 🥰 
  • Congratulations @Beartobe!!!
    @Jadeelx I hope you’re finally packed!!!
  •  Congratulations @Beartobe what a beautiful name!! I hope you are recovering well. X

• Can’t sleep i have crazy heartburn!! And also anxiety I suppose. So don’t feel ready for this baby to come so soon
  • Positive birth affirmations @Jadeelx you absolutely have this my love xx
  • @Jadeelx you got this!!! You’re going to be fine. Try some deep breathing exercises- I found those really helpful as I just focused on them rather than everything else!!!
  • Thanks @Beartobe how are you doing??

Haha that made me laugh @Happy2try I’ve sort of packed and informed DH of where said essentials are. Hoping to be home in a little while to sort things out properly, only just got here though. I’ll keep you ladies updated!

• Thansk mrsBeel!

• Beartobe said:
    Ottilie Ivy Rose was born at 20:12 this evening weighing 8lb9. All got a bit dramatic when my waters went and they were full of meconium but an hour later she was in my arms after a safe and normal vaginal birth! Am completely smitten 🥰 
    An congratulations Bear! What a lush name! 
  • So I’ve just left and I’m going to come back tomorrow to have her. They have me the option of this afternoon/now but I didn’t finish the packing and want to go and spend some more time with my son. And now she is moving so I’m feeling conflicted but the Ctg was ok in terms of her heart rate but she didn’t move off the hour she was on it. The second steroid injection is done so that’s good atleast will give her the best chance. 
    Nervous beyond belief! Going home to tidy and organize, still in our old place so need to find space for her😬
  • Jadeelx said:
    So I’ve just left and I’m going to come back tomorrow to have her. They have me the option of this afternoon/now but I didn’t finish the packing and want to go and spend some more time with my son. And now she is moving so I’m feeling conflicted but the Ctg was ok in terms of her heart rate but she didn’t move off the hour she was on it. The second steroid injection is done so that’s good atleast will give her the best chance. 
    Nervous beyond belief! Going home to tidy and organize, still in our old place so need to find space for her😬
    Aww good luck jade! Yes go and spend some last quality time with ur son and get sorted! What happened with ur movements? Mine have slowed a little but she’s still moving I thought this was normal?? I’m 39 + 2
  • Hi everyone, sorry we're late with this, but here is your very own Due in March 2019 Big Birth Announcement Thread. Please do use it to come and tell everyone about your labour and birth. And don't forget to press the green star next to the thread title so you don't miss any birth announcements! 

@ChezVonP @Beartobe @Laurlou @Alf85 we'd love for you to post your stories on the big birth thread, if you have the time. 

@Jadeelx we hope you're ok and eagerly await your news. 
    @Beartobe huge congratulations! 
  • Hey thanks for all the good wishes. Baby Leo arrived at 9.18pm last night at 39 weeks weighing 7lb8oz. We are home and all went very well. He is simply perfection 💙

Congrats beartobe what a lovely name 😍

Jadeelx best of luck and hope all goes well. 
  • Hi Ladies

Congratulations to all you new mummies I can’t believe the birth announcements have started, so exciting! 

Good luck Jade 🤞 

hope the rest of you ladies are keeping well! 

Xx
  • Campbello said:
    Hey thanks for all the good wishes. Baby Leo arrived at 9.18pm last night at 39 weeks weighing 7lb8oz. We are home and all went very well. He is simply perfection 💙
    Aw massive congrats! 
  • Congratulations yummy mummies!!! 
    Thinking of you all.
    I had the pessary for induction at about 9am. I'm getting tightenings but nothing major. Just bouncing on the ball hoping I progress a bit but at the same time not wanting the pain to get worse!!
    Good luck Jade. 
    Xx
  • Hello Ladies,

i havnt been on here here for ages and just trying to catch up with a few deliveries! Exciting.

Oscar has been home now since beginning of Feb, steadily putting on weight from 5lb to now 7lb ... boy does he know how to guzzle down his feeds!

i think the last time I posted he had just had tests done for querie meningitis. Test came back confirming that it was bacterial meningitis but was treated really quick.

Good luck to all you ladies still pregnant and congrats to the new mummies ! 

Amanda x
  • Unable to post photo as the size is too big and don’t know how to reduce it. Has the photo size limit changed? Boo x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions