Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Size 6-8 maternity trousers??

Hi ladies

Does anyone know where sells if there is such a thing as 'small' fitting 6-8 size trousers?

I am a small size and quite thin but my trousers are starting to be really tight, the next size up is far too big and maternity trousers seem to look huuuuuuuuuuge!!

xx

Replies

• i was a size 8 first time around and found some nice ones in dorothy perkins and next xx
  • I am small like you as well only 5ft1 and noticed that next do small sizes as well. I am lucky at the moment I have two pairs of jeans that need a belt on them so without the belt should have quite a bit of room for a whille.

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev249pr___.png

• Next have a good range of smaller sizes and dorothy perkins have some nice things too - You'll probably need to go online though as the selection in store is limited
  • Top shop do a size 6 I brought some trousers last week.... hope that helps xx
  • I'm a size 8 hun, managed to get some maternity jeans & black trousers (that are adjustable) from New Look & some dark jeans from Asos.com (they have button elasticated sides so you can adjust as you get bigger! They are great.
    xx
  • i got my size 6 petite maternity jeans and trousers from next!! i got over bump jeans and i live in them they are so comfy!!xx
  • thanks ladies i wll look in next and dp. i am a 6-8 but mostly 6 but not really petite as short leg are too short lol xxx thank you!!