Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO kyan2012

Hi Holly, Was thinking about you earlier and wondering whether anything had happened....having just read another post, obviously not!!! When's your next m/w appt? I'm seeing mine on Monday and she'll give me an induction date (prob for w/c 9th Feb....OMG!!). Keep getting the odd twinge (think it's trapped wind!) but nothing that makes me think labour is imminent. How are you feeling in yourself? Keep me posted, Kate x x x 39+4

Replies

• Options
    Hi Kate, well nothing, zipp, nowt, so as i have just posted somewhere else i have resigned myself to being induced now!! Got a MW appt on Monday not given date yet but think will be 8th Feb. Also not best pleased as i was told as its baby no3 i would be an evening admission as it should be quite quick. Which I think is rubbish LOL!!!!!! As my last lo my waters broke then nothing... they tried 3 lots of gel the next day... nothing so the next day they had to use the drip!!!!! I seem to give birth to VERY STUBBORN children.....LOL
    I feel ok was getting a bit anxious but my lo has been ill so that's kept my mind of off worrying about things.
    How are you ? at this rate we really might meet in hospital. Don't you DARE beat me to itimage lol
  • Options
    Looks like we're in the same boat then lol!! We are obviously making our babies far too comfortable and they don't wanna budge! I will post on Monday late pm and let you know what date I've been given. With my last induction I went in in the evening and within 15 mins of having pessary waters popped...everywhere!! OMG never seen anything like it in my life!! And then after that a few tightenings, epidural in for the night and ds born at 8am......all OK and pain free ;\) x
  • Options
    Lets hope its that quick for you again!!! I would rather not have an epidural though as REALLY scared of having a huge needle in my back!!!! I hope it happens quite quickley for me too, if I have to be induced as i will miss my other 2 kids if in for a couple of days like with BOTH of them!!! Never spent a night apart from son no2, and he is going through a really clingy stage at the moment. I should also know my date to be induced on Monday. (If i have not had her by then....LOL)