Forum home Birth clubs Due in March 2019

Due in March 2019 - Part 3

Replies

• Oh wow congratulations to you both, those babies are all just perfection!!
    @Springstart1 he is such a good weight!! @Lucyloo4 they are so teeny great for twins though, well done to your body for carrying all that weight amazing!! 
    sorry to hear of the emergency sections but so glad everyone is well.
    so lovely 🥰🥰🥰

• My little one is teeny too, my son was born 3.7kg and she’s 2.8 so it’s crazy for me having a little feather. My family said shes just like picking up a packet of crisps lol 
  • @Lucyloo4 and I love the hats!! What cute little bunnies 🐰💙💙🥰
  • What gorgeous pictures ladies! Congratulations to both of you, all three a good healthy weight.

Ive had to go to the hospital this morning due to reduced movements again, they have decided I’m to go back at 4:30 and stay in, going to put me on the monitor for 6 hourly monitoring and see if they going to bring them before Monday! Feeling anxious about staying in hospital but I know it’s 100% the best place to be when the babies are normally so active! 

Hannah 
  • Good luck Hannah. Definitely the best place to be with reduced movements and glad they will be able to monitor them. Good you’ve had the steroids! Just think next time you leave, you’ll have the babies born 🥰. X
  • Aww congratulations Lucy they are adorable and those hats 😍😍 is sure I’ve already been on and congratulated u jade , but if not let me say how adorable she is and teeny I have similar hat for my princess! Nay good luck I hope things are on there way for u!! Hannah how are u getting on? Hoping they bring ur twins before Monday! Xxx
  • Hello Ladies, 
    I came in at 4:30 as the requested to be put back on the trace machine and by 7:30 they decided that why wait, heartbeats were similar and blending together so at 9 I went down for a csection followed by: 
    Grayson Sonny weighing 6lb4.5oz at 9:28 and Florence Matilda weighing 5lb 10oz over the moon and both perfectly healthy! 
    When I figure the picture thing I will add one 

Hannah 

• Hannah that’s amazing news, I am beyond happy for you!! So happy that all is well and that they are healthy. Congrats mama xx
  • Congratulations to everyone on the birth of their babies they are all absolutely adorable and I hope all you mummy’s are recovering well <3 

Havent been on this in a while because I wasn’t getting emails so not sure what’s happened but hopefully this all works now.

I had my little boy Cooper on the 6th March 12:03pm and the journey to it was horrific to put it nicely but he’s all good which is the main thing 
  • Congratulations MissT, love the name and so glad your doing well. It doesn’t matter the journey as long as he’s here safe and sound Xx
  • Ah congratulations ladies. 
    Lucy those are great weights for twins! Man you must feel the relief of the weight now!
  • DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
    edited Mar 11, 2019 9:25AM
    Wow, wow, wow! So many babies! Huge congratulations to @Springstart1
    @Lucyloo4 @Happy2try and @MissTx (lovely to see you back!)
  • MissTx said:
    Congratulations to everyone on the birth of their babies they are all absolutely adorable and I hope all you mummy’s are recovering well <3 

Havent been on this in a while because I wasn’t getting emails so not sure what’s happened but hopefully this all works now.

I had my little boy Cooper on the 6th March 12:03pm and the journey to it was horrific to put it nicely but he’s all good which is the main thing 

Please bookmark this thread by hitting the green star next to the thread title, so you don't miss out on any notifications. 

We're afraid we currently have a limit on picture sizes, but you can still post your pic. Just head to this thread and it will tell you how. Please let us know if you need any help. 

• Springstart happy2try and lucyloo congratulations they all look so perfect 💕 hope you all are enjoying mummy life.

my boy is being stubborn and dident come over the weekend so in at lunch time today to be induced 
  • I was thinking about you Nay, never mind hope you enjoyed your last weekend as a family of 4 good luck today!! X
  • Congratulations to everyone who has had their babies🥰 I hope you are settling in nicely. 
    I have not had any notifications lately hence late response.

@DanielleMFM I will try the instructions you gave, hopefully it’ll sort everything out. Also you missed my name. I’m due 28th March with a girl💖.

its been a tough couple of weeks, my MIL suddenly passed about a week before her 70th which we were organising a party for...that suddenly sadly turned to a funeral💔. I couldn’t attend as I can only bare limited movement due to SPD so the husband went alone while I’ve been alone with a toddler😢and praying the baby doesn’t make any surprise entrance when I’m by myself . Can’t wait to have him back tomorrow as it’s also our toddler’s birthday.
    i tried talking to my midwife to see if I could have a sweep from 39weeks but she’s said No! Unless the consultant is happy with it. Hopefully I get to talk to him next week and get that sorted. 
    💖 37+5
  • Sorry for missing you off the list @sharyoh - i've noted your due date. And so sorry to hear of your loss. How's your husband coping? 
    Happy due date @KG 101 we're pretty sure it's today. 

• Girls baby arrived at 6:45am this morning , Aria Elizabeth Bergin weighing a healthy 8lbs , good luck to all you mummy’s due this week and hope u have progressed nay! 
  • Will post a pic soon x
  • Congratulations @KG 101 good to know everything went well. Do get some rest.

@DanielleMFM thanks for your message. it’s been tough on him, he’s the last and considering she only just left ours barely three weeks before she passed her memory is still very fresh in our house. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions