Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Anyone want to join me in the Feb TTC train? - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Anyone want to join me in the Feb TTC train? peeps, as the thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit hard to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.
Enjoy!

Replies

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    How are you doing babyno3? Xx
  • Options
    Hey everyone, it’s been one week since my mc. All of my bleeding/cramping has stopped so decided to start taking OPKs again just to track & see if my cycle has gone back on track. I got ‘low’ on my clearblue digi Advanced today. I normally get a high around day 12 in my cycle, so I’m praying that I got back to normal & regulate sooner rather than later. 🤞🏼
  • Options
    MrsMcM, wishing you a speedy recovery from the mc. Be gentle with yourself as your body went through big trauma even if it was just early. I asked my doctor why my periods were so light 4 months after my mc and he said that mc takes a toll on the body even if it was just at 6 weeks. Now 6 months after mc, my period is looking more healthy. Fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Sorry to hear Babynumber3.. Fingers crossed for you next month! Wishing you more luck xx
  • Options
    @billythekitty thanks! as long as it comes sooner rather than later i’ll Be quite happy. I had went to a few acupuncture sessions over the last few months & it made my periods quite light & they were always lasting 3-4 days when in the past they were generally much heavier, really sore and lasting between 5-6 days. So time will tell what this one will be like. 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Good luck @MrsMcm ! It is a good sign that you're having a positive opk! Hopefully, you don't have to wait to long for another bfp :)
  • Options
    I'm up-to-date
    How is everyone?
  • Options
    Hello! 
    Where's everyone at?
    I should be 6 weeks today but I've started to get some pain :( got a scan booked in for Wednesday so hoping to  find out a bit more. 
    Xx
  • Options
    Ok @chezza
    That's awesome.
    What kind of pain?
  • Options
    Chezza15 I’ve been trying to stay off as was becoming a bit more obsessed so will pop on every couple days. according to flo I’m 12DPO, tested 15th,16th,17th all BFN’s. Due AF on Thursday. Boobs are really achy! And I’m very tired but feel as tho AF is on her way. Sorry to hear this. What sort of pain are you getting? Xx
  • Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Anderson maybe try holding out til af is due so you don't drive yourself crazy? I know easier said then done fingers crossed for you hun. 
    And I'm sure the pains are probably nothing it's like a dull period ache then occasionally can a sharp twang on my left side I probably wouldn't normally worry but with my mc being so recent think I'm just being extra sensitive to every feeling hopefully the scan will clear things up tomorrow. 
    Xx
  • Options

Good luck tomorrow @Chezza15 , I hope the little bean is snug in there and not going anywhere! :)

I am at cd19/5dpo(maybe less), I've been feeling bloated and uncomfortable the last couple of days. I suppose it could just be the lh surge.

• Options
    Post withdrawn
  • Options
    Hey yeah that's what I keep getting aswell! 
  • Options
    Post withdrawn