Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

swimwear...where do u get it from??

wanting to start aquanatal soon so i've been looking for a swim suit everywhere, want a two piece with shorts for bottoms rather than the knicker type. Only prob is the shops that do do them are sold out of size 8s and say they are unavailble to order online. Mothercare is the only place that seem to seem these just haveno size 8 stock! Help, where did you get yours from?

Replies

• Hi Pineapple they have 1 brown stripe tankini top with shorts in the maternty range on the mothercare website.
  • I got mine from Mothercare too red and white stripes with shorts n tankini top.
    Do be aware that the sizes vary ALOT between stores.
    I was a size 20! in M&P's in (normaly a 14)
    I actually had a size 12 from Mothercare!

HTH

xx
  • I got mine from Next and its a size 8 but an all in 1 xx
  • I got mine from Mothercare black all in one, its fantastic, I love it! was ??16.99 but it brilliant quality an really supportive!
  • Hi

Got mine online at next - ??14 nicki
  • i went mothercare today and they had NO size 8s. I've looked online at the brown stripe one and it says its out of stock to order. The only one in stock is the red and white one. Theres no choice out there is there?
  • To be honest, I kept wearing the shorts and tank top that I had before pregnancy. It is true that at 7 months pregnant a lot of my bump stuck out, but it did look okay. The bottoms, however, were totally fine. And, I have a large bump.

However, don't give in and get an all in one. I don't know if you have tried it, but bikini waxing is INCREDIBLY painful when pregnant. Your skin is more sensitive and so it kills. Shorts, obviously, are more practical as a result!?! Ally 39+2
  • I got a speedo all in one when I was at Centre Parcs in January, which is really comfortable. It has ruching down the side so it just stretches to fit. Has bra inner thing too so plenty of support. Maternity costumes are also very low cut on the leg, so no need to be worrying about bikini waxes!!!