Forum home Pregnancy

Periods on pregnancy - have you experienced one?

Just curious... How often can you bleed during a pregnancy? Is there a point where it stops?

I'm wondering whether I'm further on than I actually think I am. 

I had a 2 day light period last month, blamed it on being ill and a high temp. This month I had a 5 min period! The rest of it was dark brown patchy. I took a pregnancy test 4 days later and got a faint positive on a first response but I was scared of not being able to pee so held it in until morning so it was really watery hahaha. I'm wondering whether it was too dilute.

Replies

• hey hunnie when did u last do a test ? you deffo need to go docs i think as u could be aving small implantation bleeding during pregnancy i had a implantation bleed at 6 weeks pregnant so it can happen deffo go docs see whats what maybe ask for a internal scan for sure xx
  • Rachel158 said:
    hey hunnie when did u last do a test ? you deffo need to go docs i think as u could be aving small implantation bleeding during pregnancy i had a implantation bleed at 6 weeks pregnant so it can happen deffo go docs see whats what maybe ask for a internal scan for sure xx
    Thanks I'm gonna take another test tomorrow and then based on that I will book in at doctors. I was going to wait until Easter hols...but considering my dates I've worked back on I might need to get there sooner! 
  • let me know what tests like tommoz and after that if all is good with test deffo book in app as soon as coz u need to know whats what xx
  • Rachel158 said:
    hey hunnie when did u last do a test ? you deffo need to go docs i think as u could be aving small implantation bleeding during pregnancy i had a implantation bleed at 6 weeks pregnant so it can happen deffo go docs see whats what maybe ask for a internal scan for sure xx
    Thanks I'm gonna take another test tomorrow and then based on that I will book in at doctors. I was going to wait until Easter hols...but considering my dates I've worked back on I might need to get there sooner! 
    Sorry forgot to mention I last did a test yesterday. Last "period" or what I thought was Sunday night, period before that (2 day one) was 4 weeks ago
  • CoconutfoxxCoconutfoxx Regular
    edited Mar 22, 2019 7:28PM

That's yesterday morning's 
  • thats a good line hunnie go docs if u tell um bout the bleed ur get a early intenal scan i deffo would if i was u xx
  • Rachel158 said:
    thats a good line hunnie go docs if u tell um bout the bleed ur get a early intenal scan i deffo would if i was u xx
    Thanks you've honestly been so helpful! Now I've just got to not panic... For 9 months 😱😂🤞🏻
  • your welcome here anytime promise me ur go drs tho to find out what bleed was and ask for early scan for peace of mind xx
  • Rachel158 said:
    your welcome here anytime promise me ur go drs tho to find out what bleed was and ask for early scan for peace of mind xx
    Yeh I will do, what do I say when I call up? I've never done this before lmao
  • Rachel158Rachel158 Regular
    edited Mar 22, 2019 8:37PM
    say u want drs app and say its to do with pregnancy u had small bleed thats it then when u go drs tell them ur not sure hiw far along u are u have had a positive test u only had a lil bleed last month not like normal af and u had a lil this month 5 min bleeding then stopped so u unsure on dates then there hopefully phone hosp for most likely a internal scan and they might even ask u to do enternal examination xx
  • Rachel158 said:
    say u want drs app and say its to do with pregnancy u had small bleed thats it then when u go drs tell them ur not sure hiw far along u are u have had a positive test u only had a lil bleed last month not like normal af and u had a lil this month 5 min bleeding then stopped so u unsure on dates then there hopefully phone hosp for most likely a internal scan and they might even ask u to do enternal examination xx
    Brill thank you! 😘😘😘