Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2019

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in December 2019!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Apr 9, 2019 10:40AM in Due in December 2019

Hello and huge congratulations on your pregnancy! 
I'm Danielle @ MadeForMums and it's lovely to see you here. 

Welcome to Due in December 2019! If you'd like to join this thread and meet others who are also due this month, please do post and introduce yourself.

Please feel free to start any threads you like here in your Due in December 2019 category: from due dates to scan dates to baby names, or symptoms, whatever you want to chat about, please go for it! 

If you're due in a different month, check out our other birth clubs here.

Replies

• I’ll be the first to start this shall I? Hi everyone! I got my BFP today :D it isn’t confirmed by blood analysis yet, but my doctor seems pretty sure from my HPT’s. 

Oddest thing for me is that I still don’t have any symptoms! Not even one! Except a cold - is that a symptom? Haha. 

I’ll be so happy to share my journey with you ladies over the next nine months! ;) 

p.s this is my first - I have no idea what is coming! Will be happy to hear stories from you more experienced mums! 
  • Hi @CallMeK firstly congratulations! We're thrilled for you and it's lovely to have you here. Thanks so much for kicking off this birth club - we're sure there will be lots more women joining you soon as those BFPs start rolling in. 

• Hi @CallMeK

I also got my bfp this morning and also my first child so in the same boat!

My only symptoms have been tiredness and so so hungry all the time. I also have really sore legs like I have been doing squats!

Havent been to doctors yet but from dates I think I should be due last couple days in November/start of December! 
    Xx
  • Hi @DaniRose94 so glad you found the thread and huge congratulations! Lovely to have you here. 

• Hi @DaniRose94! Huge congrats to you! Congrats on some symptoms too - my body clearly doesn’t know what’s going on yet  :p

I haven’t been to the doctor yet, and im not sure how to calculate my due date myself. Do we count from the first day of last period? Or from day of ovulation? Not sure! 

Xx
  • Hi @CallMeK!

Thank you, I'm sure it won't be long before your body is sending you lots of signs!

You go by date of your last period, so add on 40 weeks. Then if you have cycles that are more than 28 days you add on the extra.

I have 30 day cycles so added 40 weeks and then the extra 2 days. 

There is a very handy due date calculator on NHS also! Xxx
  • Hi all,
    I actually just got my bfp this morning and if I'm honest I'm in complete shock! I'm 37 and this will be baby number 4. I have a 19yr old daughter and 2 boys aged 7 and 23 months. 😲
  • Huge congrats @sharon130617boy!

Baby number 4, wow! This is my first and I’m excited for everything :smiley:  

Happy to share the journey with you xx
  • Congratulations @sharon130617boy

I'm expecting my 1st baby, so seems you will be alot more experience with this!

Will be lovely to share the journey with you. How far along are you? X
  • Welcome and congratulations @sharon130617boy
    Is your oldest helpful with your boys? 
  • Aww thanks girls. Looking forward to sharing our journeys together. 
    And congrats to you both on your first pregnancies , very exciting 😁.
    @DanielleMFM my oldest boy is very good at helping with my youngest, my daughter is currently at uni in Sheffield, she was extremely embarrassed when I was pregnant with my last at 35, so I'm not looking forward to telling her about the latest addition 🤣
  • @sharon130617boy that is soooo funny she was embarrassed, really made me laugh. You must let us know how she reacts to this one! 

• LivyLoubyLivyLouby Regular
    edited Apr 2, 2019 11:35AM
    Hi all! Got my BFP 9dpo on Mother’s Day! Was a huge surprise as I have PCOS and was due to start Clomid on my next cycle! Unsure of due date as my cycles are so irregular but I believe somewhere between 13-20th Dec! Waiting drs app next Thursday so 🤞 
    so tempting to do more tests to keep checking even though I did 4 early tests and a cb digital!
    seem to be a bit more tired, weeing more and hungrier so hoping those are all good signs!

ps. Also my 1st and we have been ttc for 15months
  • So glad you found the thread @LivyLouby - congratulations again. 
    How are @sharon130617boy @DaniRose94 @CallMeK doing today? 

• Congratulations @LivyLouby

I'm doing good today! Will be 6 weeks on Thursday so at the minute only difference is feeling more tired and hungry. Not entirely sure of due date but will be last couple days in november/1st couple days in December I think. Have to ring the doctor's back when I'm 7 weeks to book my first scan! So exciting xx

This was our 4th month trying so quite surprised we got pregnant so quick! Xx
  • Hi! I got my bfp this morning! At least I think it is a bfp I don't know, this all seems so unreal and like too good to be true so I'm just feeling a bit overwhelmed and hoping I'm not jinxing anything because I'm honestly like so happy. I haven't had any symptoms except maybe I've felt a little tired and my boobs are a little sore but could be period boobs so I didn't take much notice. Ah well basically my mind has gone blank and I don't know how to function anymore but I'm really really really really happy.
  • Congratulations @LivyLouby and @bdubbs!! Happy to hear your great news :)

Update from me is: I've been to see my gyno, he did an internal ultrasound and confirmed I am pregnant and can see the little sac. I will go back in 2 weeks and he said he will try to find the heartbeat. (Just a note for you ladies, I'm from England, but not living there currently, so I use private healthcare which means things are done a little differently - which is why I can get two scans so early).

I'm SUPER excited to know it's all confirmed, and I just can't wait for the rest! I'm still really lacking on symptoms. Only thing to report is slightly sore breasts and some tiredness - I'm 5 weeks today! 

Love hearing your updates too! :D xxx

• Ah, that's wonderful @CallMeK, so lucky!

I'm glad you symptoms have stayed mild and this will be my first also. Thank you for the congratulations. I'm on Cloud 9 and looking forward to going on this journey with everyone. 
  • Congratulations @LivyLouby and @bdubbs!! Happy to hear your great news :)

Update from me is: I've been to see my gyno, he did an internal ultrasound and confirmed I am pregnant and can see the little sac. I will go back in 2 weeks and he said he will try to find the heartbeat. (Just a note for you ladies, I'm from England, but not living there currently, so I use private healthcare which means things are done a little differently - which is why I can get two scans so early).

I'm SUPER excited to know it's all confirmed, and I just can't wait for the rest! I'm still really lacking on symptoms. Only thing to report is slightly sore breasts and some tiredness - I'm 5 weeks today! 

Love hearing your updates too! :D xxx

• Sorry, it posted my original comment again!  :#