Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Trying for a baby in April? Talk here!

Hey guys just thought we could add a new discussion for people trying for babies in April. 

Tell me (if you want), how long have you been TTC, how many children do you have already, how long till you ovulate?

Best wishes for everyone ❤️😘

Replies

• This is pretty much my first month (got pregnant and didn't realise), had mc at 5 weeks 😔, no children, 6 days till ovulation! 
  • May as well join in even though I've totally given up now (and if I get pregnant this cycle I will be due Christmas Day )

On CD14 - usually ovulate somewhere between CD 15 and 18 (cycles vary between 27-30 days usually)

Trying for first since Feb 2017! Two years feels like forever!

• May as well join in even though I've totally given up now (and if I get pregnant this cycle I will be due Christmas Day )

On CD14 - usually ovulate somewhere between CD 15 and 18 (cycles vary between 27-30 days usually)

Trying for first since Feb 2017! Two years feels like forever!

Hey this could be your cycle! Have you looked down other options? 
  • Joining on!
    been TTC since October 2018 following nexplanon removal
    have no children, just had a miscarriage at 8 weeks on 12/3/19
    suspecting I may be ovulating last couple of days / now .. not looking to track until after first AF ... hopefully she doesn’t show! 
  • Dmr1996 said:
    Joining on!
    been TTC since October 2018 following nexplanon removal
    have no children, just had a miscarriage at 8 weeks on 12/3/19
    suspecting I may be ovulating last couple of days / now .. not looking to track until after first AF ... hopefully she doesn’t show! 
    Haha if I get pregnant in April, it would have the due date of my OH's birthday, which is the same day we got the cat too. My birthday is Xmas eve so although I do really want to start a family... That's going to be an expensive time of year 😂
  • Hi all, I've been ttc for two months now. Think I ovulated on Saturday so I'm waiting for my temperature to continue rising to confirm. Ovis app told me today that I would be due between 20 and 24 December if I did conceive... not ideal as I've booked to go away at Christmas so it's possible I might need a bigger room! Fingers crossed for you all x
  • @Coconutfox haha it would be a nice surprise for you both if it was on your OH’s birthday! 
  • Hi all, I've been ttc for two months now. Think I ovulated on Saturday so I'm waiting for my temperature to continue rising to confirm. Ovis app told me today that I would be due between 20 and 24 December if I did conceive... not ideal as I've booked to go away at Christmas so it's possible I might need a bigger room! Fingers crossed for you all x
    Fingers crossed to you too! Would be a lovely Xmas present :) x
  • Keep telling myself not to do any OPKs this month for less stress but the not knowing is worse for me, think I’m gonna have to do some the next few days for my own sanity, but if I’ve already ovulated it will stress me out more ! 
  • Hi ladies i just want to wish u all the best and hope you get ur BFP soon here if u need a chat about anything can help you with all the concerns or help with trying good luck lots of hugs to you all xxxx
  • Negative OPK knew it would I’m hoping I’ve just missed it, hoping I don’t have anovulatory cycle 😔😔 x
  • Hi all, i think I'll join.

My period is 12 days late but still getting BFN so I'm going to assume there's other reasons my period didn't start. Maybe stress but I don't know.

If i ignore the missed period i would normally be starting my fertile week now so going to try BD every 2 days from now.

Started ttc in December 2018. Trying for my first.

• @Sharon88 did you track your ovulation?? Could you have ovulated later than you thought? X
  • Rachel158 said:
    Hi ladies i just want to wish u all the best and hope you get ur BFP soon here if u need a chat about anything can help you with all the concerns or help with trying good luck lots of hugs to you all xxxx
    You're so lovely Rachel thank you! 
  • "TTC Starter Kit" 😂😂😂
  • Sharon88 said:
    Hi all, i think I'll join.

My period is 12 days late but still getting BFN so I'm going to assume there's other reasons my period didn't start. Maybe stress but I don't know.

If i ignore the missed period i would normally be starting my fertile week now so going to try BD every 2 days from now.

Started ttc in December 2018. Trying for my first.

Hahaha I love the abbreviations for sex 😂
  • @Coconutfox Brilliant! love it 😂 Looks quite tame though... not loads of supplies.
  • Sharon88 said:
    @Coconutfox Brilliant! love it 😂 Looks quite tame though... not loads of supplies.
    I have 50 OPKs, 2 first response, 1 morrisons own brand test 😂 don't want to scare the OH just yet! 
  • @Dmr1996 yes i tracked with opk's last month and gave up at CD19 of a (consistently regular) 25 day cycle as i never got a positive. I thought if i did ovulate that late it wouldn't be a viable pregnancy as that'd be a very short luteal phase going by my normal cycle lengths. 
  • @Coconutfox so many abbreviations... when i joined this site i thought i wouldn't use all the abbreviations but I'm fully into it now. My husband takes the piss as he'll now ask me "how's your CM?" 🤣