Forum home Birth clubs Due in December 2019

Pregnant? Welcome to Due in December 2019!

Replies

• Welcome and huge congratulations @Luluuu
    When is your period due? Have you been trying for long? 
  • DanielleMFM, it was due yesterday. We have been TTC for 6 months now! Thank you ❤️
  • So wonderful @Luluuu
    How did your partner take the news? 
  • @DanielleMFM He's excited - we both are, but also doesn't feel real yet. I think it will feel more real after the blood test!
  • Congratulations @Luluuu ! We also had been trying for six months. Let us know how the blood test goes!

• Welcome @Scooby123! And @Luluuu and congratulations to you both!.
    How is everyone doing today? Iv been feeling pretty rotten today think morning sickness has definitely kicked in for me, and I'm thirsty all the time 🤔 not sure if that's a symptom or not x
  • Congratulations everyone! The forum is filling up now! 😄 I am now having regular nausea daily which only subsided when eating and super tired. Also gone off sweet food and craving fruit juices. It seems odd to me to have such strong symptoms at only 4 weeks 3 days? However that is the only time we could have conceived and my bfp’s (all 5) on 9dpo and another 14dpo were all very strong. Twins perhaps 😃😫?
  • LivyLouby said:
    Congratulations everyone! The forum is filling up now! 😄 I am now having regular nausea daily which only subsided when eating and super tired. Also gone off sweet food and craving fruit juices. It seems odd to me to have such strong symptoms at only 4 weeks 3 days? However that is the only time we could have conceived and my bfp’s (all 5) on 9dpo and another 14dpo were all very strong. Twins perhaps 😃😫?
    Im worried about being pregnant with twins too due to being 37 as iv heard twins are common after 35. I really hope not, I can just about deal with having baby no 4 😪
  • @sharon130617boy
    I would love twins but would find it difficult as it’s my first. I do have twins on both sides of my family and when I ovulated, I had severe cramping more than I’ve ever had so wondered if I’d released 2 eggs?
  • I have not had many symptoms. Sometimes a wave of dizziness or nausea will come over me but it's brief and not too bad. I'm glad I'm not feeling sick yet but it also worries me that something is wrong like, I hope the baby is okay. I am still tired, my breasts continue to tenderize and I continue to struggle with bloating. The only things I've really noticed are, salads and chicken sound disgusting and I do not feel well eating anything chocolate or sipping on my one small serving of my beloved coffee :'( but I have greatly enjoyed fruit smoothies, oranges, and blueberry pancakes (with lots of blueberries).

I had light bleeding Saturday night but there was only an amount large enough for one wipe. It was like watery red or light pink with no clotting and it did not continue into the morning. Scared the crap out of me though. Everything I read said it is probably normal and I talked to my health provider, she said if it was a small amount and did not continue for more than 2 days I should be fine. I think I'm just really struggling with first timer's paranoia that things aren't okay or this isn't going to work out because I want it to work out so bad.

On the bright side, I did have a very vivid dream that Ryan Gosling was in love with me so....that was nice haha.

• Congratulations to all with the BFP's! :smiley:

I'm 6 weeks today, and my boobs are KILLING me. I haven't experienced any nausea so far, but I kind of wasn't expecting to, as it isn't something which runs in my family (I guess thats how it goes?)

I am having weird food aversions and cravings though! Before I got pregnant I ate boiled eggs everyday, and now just the thought of them makes me feel sick. Been craving really salty food, and feel like I could drink easily a pint of vinegar :wink:

Other than that I don't feel much else. I have my second scan next week when I will be 7 weeks along. Cannot WAIT to hear the little heartbeat. I'll update in here when I've had the appointment. 

Another huge congrats to everyone again! Love hearing about all the symptoms :relaxed:

xxx
  • Hey girls! Congrats to all the new BFPs here! So excited to share the journey with you all.

I'm 6+5 today, booked my first appointment with the midwife for next Monday so wil be 7+5! Very nervous and excited at the same time. 

Only symptom I have is boobs still getting bigger and sore, other than I feel nauseous sometimes but haven't been sick yet. I'm also quite tired but been very busy lately so could just be because of that!

X
  • Thanks @bdubbs, hoping for the best with my blood test today. Did a digi test this morning and it was positive. How far along are you now? x
  • I'm 5 weeks today @Luluuu! I would like to get blood work done just to make it more real too but I don't have a regular doctor I go to as I just haven't needed one (we have a health center at my workplace that staffs a PA for general illnesses/mild injuries) and most places won't do blood work without a doctor's orders...I have come to find out. I am probably the least educated about "what comes next" but have learned a lot since last Tuesday when I got my bfp. I just have an excruciating wait till May 3 and praying it all sticks and is healthy 😊.
    How far along are you? Are you excited for a December baby? 
  • I'm 4 weeks @bdubbs. I know what you mean - feeling excited but also nervous that it won't stick!! Is this your first? It's mine so I really have no idea! Still not having any symptoms apart from a missed period though and maybe a few vivid dreams (one where I was kidnapped by a truck driver who pretended to be an uber driver - bizarre).

Is 3 May when you have your obstetrician appointment? Mine is 9 May unless they move it forward after getting the blood test results. Seems like so long away but we will get there! Crossing fingers and toes for sticky babies! 
  • Ah, the dreams...they have been really something, haha. And yes @Luluuu, this is my first too so everything is new to me! I think I naively imagined pregnancy would feel a certain way but I also don't have many symptoms or symptoms I would distinguish as pregnancy. I kind of just feel normal (except the boob stuff has been a trip) so it's been a bit weird. And yes, May 3rd is my first obstetrician appointment. Can't wait! You'll have to keep us updated about your progress. 
  • You too @bdubbs - look forward to hearing how you go xx
  • @bdubbs @Luluuu sounds like I’m right in between you two at 4w4d, (im hoping as my periods were irregular- so 2w4d since ovulation). Don’t know anything about blood tests?! I’m at dr on Thursday so will they do one then? 
    Morning sickness for me has really kicked in now, was sick again this morning and nauseous practically all the time 😭🤢 no sign of sore boobs yet though.
  • @LivyLouby congratulations! Yes I think they'll do a blood test when you go to the doc. I had mine today (positive) but the doc has asked me to get retested on Thursday. I guess to check progress. Now I'm super nervous for Thursday! 
  • I'm 5 weeks pregnant with my forth baby, i have a 9 year old and 4 year old boy and a 10 month baby girl and yesterday the first day of easter holiday I broke my big toe! Been told 8 weeks rest and no driving!!! Nightmare!!!