Forum home Product Tests Sponsored discussions

Tell Aldi all about your favourite Easter dishes: £200 Aldi voucher up for grabs!

Replies

• Definitely Simnel cake for me! x
  • I love getting a nice leg of lamb in the oven with all the trimmings and having all the family over to celebrate!
  • Has to be roast lamb with all the trimmings, with the family all around the table
  • we always hhave a lamb roast for easter
  • Oooh that has to be roast lamb cooked by my husband! 
  • My daughter and I love to make chocolate krispies with Shredded Wheat and mini eggs so they look like a nest
  • Home made hot cross buns straight from the oven with butter and a pot of tea
  • hot cross buns with butter
  • We usually have a roast dinner with lots of yummy roast potatoes and lots of vegetables.
  • Has to be the Roast Lamb dinner, with Easter Eggs for afters!
  • I really love to make roast lamb, but also a Simnel cake and some hot cross buns which I serve hot with afternoon tea
  • Roast Lamb , roast potatoes, new potatoes, broccoli, peas, carrots , Yorkshire puds , mint sauce , and for pudding Cadburys Creme egg ice cream. 
  • We don't celebrate easter.  However that doesn't mean to say that easter eggs aren't the most amazing way to eat chocolate.  I'd say the best easter meal is cadburys buttons or mini egg easter eggs!  (probably not something to be admitted in front of the kids).
  • Cornflake cake nests with mini eggs are the Easter food for me
  • Roast lamb with mint sauce and all the trimmings
  • our fave easter dish, well on easter Sunday is a turkey roast with all the trimmings...perfect 
  • Rice crispie cakes, they go down an absolute storm in our house! As kids we would always have tons of easter eggs left over, so my mam would melt them down and make rice crispie cakes. We used to love helping (eating the mixture) and it became an Easter tradition, now I intend to carry this tradition on with my DD's. My eldest is just about old enough to get involved, I hope she loves it as much as I did.
  • The boys and I love making Easter nests - chocolate covered shredded wheat with mini eggs in the middle.  A fabulous treat which we can make together.
  • Roast Lamb with all the trimmings followed by fresh fruit & ice cream
  • Hot cross bun bread and butter pudding 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions