Forum home Article comments

Talkback: MadeForMums Product Tests and Sponsored Discussions: terms & conditions

Replies

• edited Apr 11, 2019 9:46PM
    My husband works long hours but in a zero hour contract, I have been unwell a lot and my husband is amazing, when I am in hospital he does all the childcare and looks after house (cant Cooke, but can make a pizza) he prepares food for the 4 year old for nursery, gets him ready then goes to work, on days I not in hospital he still gives the 4 year old breakfast, takes to nursery, then goes to work, he is amazing and there is no way I could do without his emotional and physical support. It's like he has 3 jobs..his paid work, my carer, and dad.
  • Hello @Biscotti ,

We can see you recently entered the Shared Parental Leave Sponsored Discussion on MadeForMums above. However, unfortunately you have posted your reply in the wrong place – don’t worry, it’s easily done.

To be entered into the competition to win the £200 Amazon voucher, please post your reply on our special forum thread here.

Please note: you will start to receive email notifications once you post on the thread. You can switch them off here.
    Deselect the boxes next to: Notify me when people comment on discussions I've participated in. Please hit save, and you won’t receive any more emails.