Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

21 dpo and still only faint positives. Any advice welcome please.

Hi all,

Newly trying to conceive.

I am 21 dpo (using Clear Blue Advanced Fertility monitor)

Done a mix of pregnancy tests. Cheap ones are showing either negative or faint line.

First response early result are showing lines but still faint.

Does anybody have any advice at all? All very new to this and not sure what to think. Many thanks

Will try and add photos....

Replies

• when was last af .? and it might be still to early tests look abit greyish in tbh hun xx
  • Hi Rachel158, thanks for your reply. My last af started 20/03 no spotting since then (usually spot when ovulating but I didn’t this month. However I did ovulate according to the CB fertility monitor.) The top test I took was 19 dpo and I have attached a pic below of it that was taken within 10 mins. Don’t know what to think, I am swaying to the side that this will unfortunately not stick around. I have only mild pregnancy symptoms and I haven’t been pregnant before. It’s definitely opened my eyes to the world of TTC.
  • Rachel158 said:
    when was last af .? and it might be still to early tests look abit greyish in tbh hun xx
    Hi Rachel158, thanks for your reply. My last af started 20/03 no spotting since then (usually spot when ovulating but I didn’t this month. However I did ovulate according to the CB fertility monitor.) The top test I took was 19 dpo and I have attached a pic below of it that was taken within 10 mins. Don’t know what to think, I am swaying to the side that this will unfortunately not stick around. I have only mild pregnancy symptoms and I haven’t been pregnant before. It’s definitely opened my eyes to the world of TTC.
  • 1 week and 2 days late only thing u can do is test again hun see how it goes hope u get a bfp hun xx
  • You are pregnant huni congratulations 
  • It is positive.i would advice you to go to GP or call your local EPU to rule out ectopic pregnancy. Seems like your HCG is not rising as it should, unfortunately.
  • Sigsauer said:
    It is positive.i would advice you to go to GP or call your local EPU to rule out ectopic pregnancy. Seems like your HCG is not rising as it should, unfortunately.
    Hi, Thanks for your response. Yes, I think you are right. I had a strong positive 7 days ago now but sadly yesterday I started heaving bleeding and continue to do so. I do have a private scan booked so will still attend to just confirm and go from there. Not sure what to expect for the next steps.
  • Call EPU,they will have you for a scan and blood work...will save you money.
    And they will know what to do next
  • Hi wasn’t trying to conceive had what I thought a normal period 27/4 I have been brown spotting but still getting tests with positive had bloods done yesterday and they said hcg 22 anyone else had anything like this?
  • Ash18x said:
    Hi wasn’t trying to conceive had what I thought a normal period 27/4 I have been brown spotting but still getting tests with positive had bloods done yesterday and they said hcg 22 anyone else had anything like this?
    Hi Ash18x,

I had a misscarriage confirmed via ultrasound. They said that was the only way to be sure what was happening.