Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Some advice please/ anyone had this happen and been pregnant? :)

So my period was due yesterday but didnt arrive so I decided to do a test this morning and it came up positive, straight after i did that i went to the toilet and when i wiped there was a very small amount of pink/brown on the toilet paper.. when it first happened i just assumed that my period must be coming but i have waited all day and it isnt any different and usually by now it would have started .. Has anyone had this happen to them and been pregnant? .. I know i should probably wait it out and see what happens but I am very impatient! .. I guess im just looking for anything to give me a bit of hope :P .. Any comments on this would be helpful Thank You.

Replies

• implantation bleeding have you heard of that xx
  • Implantation Bleeding. Many women do not recognize that implantation bleeding canhappen during the very early stages of pregnancy. ... Implantation bleeding typically occurs within one to two weeks afterfertilization (conception), which is often close to the time that you would expect your monthly period xx
  • Implantation Bleeding. Many women do not recognize that implantation bleeding canhappen during the very early stages of pregnancy. ... Implantation bleeding typically occurs within one to two weeks afterfertilization (conception), which is often close to the time that you would expect your monthly period xx
  • Yes I had heard of implantation bleeding I just was not sure if it would happen when im expecting period or how long it should last for.. Thank you for that :).. I still have the light pink when i go to toilet and wipe but its only a tiny bit.. I am trying not to get my hopes up but cant help it !!
  • says above in the info can be close to period try not to worry xx
  • I will try not too :)Thank You

• i had a mixture of brown and pink blood when i found out i was pregnant and it happend right up till i was 11 or 12 weeks pregnant it has went away now and im 15 weeks pregnant they say its normal as long as you dont get pains with it or it gets heavy xx hope that helps you xx

• It turned out to be my period after all, showed up the next day :) .. I guess i was just reading into it too much