Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Positive on frer but negative cb digital

Hi guys I’m just looking for some advice I’ve just taken these pregnancy tests together and it seems one is positive but the clear blue says not pregnant? I had a chemical pregnancy April last year and an early miscarriage in February this year, do you think my first response could be a fake positive? :(

Replies

• CB digital taking long time to show positive.
    I had similar situation..FRER showed positive that got darker next day but CB negative,took a while for CB to show pregnant but unfortunately it was MC. May be ask your GP for bloods.
  • Digitals are far less sensitive. When is/ was your period due? They are more accurate after your period due date with a digital. Am sure if you try again in a few days the first response lines  will be nice and dark  and should then show on your digital too
  • @sigsauer ah okay! Il wait and test with cb next week and see what it says! Thank you 
  • Digitals are far less sensitive. When is/ was your period due? They are more accurate after your period due date with a digital. Am sure if you try again in a few days the first response lines  will be nice and dark  and should then show on your digital too
    My period is late by 3 days! Thank you I’ll try in a few days and see what happens! I don’t think it helps that I tested at 3pm rather than first thing haha, it’s all so confusing been trying for a year now wish it was easier
  • Update tested with cb digital this morning and got my BFP!
  • Update tested with cb digital this morning and got my BFP!
    Congratulations!!!!! That's wonderful news for you guys! 
  • Huge congratulations @Confused11 ! We have a lovely Due in December 2019 birth club right this way, if you fancy checking it out or a brand spanking new Due in January 2020 club too... 

• lozzz said:
    Update tested with cb digital this morning and got my BFP!
    Congratulations!!!!! That's wonderful news for you guys! 
    Thank you so much!
  • congratulations hun xx
  • Rachel158 said:
    congratulations hun xx
    Thank you xx