Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019

Due in November 2019 - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Due in November 2019 peeps, as the original thread has become huge and now has so many pages, it's getting a bit slow to load.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Don't forget to bookmark this thread by hitting the green star next to the thread title, so you don't miss out on any notifications. 

Enjoy!

Replies

• @EvelynsMummy6390 @Bluehawaii90 

Im currently due 29th Nov too so one of the last ones like both of you. My original date was 28th Nov and then my early scan put me to 4th Dec (so I joined the Dec birth club) and now I’m just floating between the two. Oops! I imagine I’ll give birth in Dec though x 
  • Well it’s my birthday today 🎂 and all I want to do is sleep 💤 I seemed to start to feel slightly normal again but these past few days I’ve been totally shattered. @Lpop I’m also due on the 29th at the moment, have have my dating scan a week today, so will probably change, I just hope I have baby in November as I’ve a habit of going in to pre term labour from 26 weeks onwards so I just hope and pray they stay put till November.
    has everyone’s symptoms calmed down now? I get the odd metallic taste every now and apart from the tiredness that’s struck again I feel completely fine.
  • Hi ladies, I've been very quiet as last week I had a call to say my beautiful baby is high risk for Edwards or Patau syndrome. It was my Papp a level and slightly low Hcg. Please pray for me and my little one. We attempted to have a CVS last week but it was unable to be done due to my bowel being in the way. I am booked in for an amnio next week. I pray all of this is just a temporary nightmare. I now regret telling anyone until I had the results of my screening back. I hope it will all be okay xxx
  • Any weird cravings anyone? I’m 12+1 and have been craving prawn cocktail crisps and chicken pot noodles for the last week!
  • @LivyLouby I wanting sprouts, cheese and Branson pickle, carnt face crisps or chocolate at the moment 🤮
    @Char09 so sorry to hear about your news fingers and toes crossed everything goes ok for you, how long after the amino will you have to wait for your results?
  • Thanks @Nikkinarno I will have to wait about 3 days xx
  • @Char09 Hope all goes ok for you xxxx
  • @Char09 Very sorry to hear your news. I do hope everything works out x 
  • @Nikkinarno I have my scan next Monday too! So far we are in perfect sync haha let’s see if it changes next week x 
  • Sorry to hear your news char, I hope it all works out xx
  • Evening ladies 
    just some where to vent and see if anyone else is in the same boat. I had my scan on Friday and had got all the bloods and all the usual stuff. The midwife I saw there has put me on blood thinning injections. This is due to my BMI being over 30. 
    I obviously don’t mind as I am at a higher risk of blood clots and I will do what is best. I just felt a little disheartened 😔 I mean I know that I am over weight, and I’ve previously lost 3 and a half stone before becoming pregnant and do have more to lose, I am maintaining a healthy diet during my pregnancy and I’m exercising. They just made me feel a bit crappy because of my BMI. I now am being consultant care led and seeing the consultant tomorrow but can’t help feeling crappy as I don’t have much confidence and I am now gonna put weight on ( not that I mind as I’m doing something wonderful) I think it’s just me over reacting. Anyone else on these and what are your views. 
    Sorry for the vent and essay hope it makes sense xxxx
  • @Char09 what have they said the chances are?
  • @Newbeginnings2 I’m sure it doesn’t feel good being told you’re overweight etc but obesity leads to so many issues that they have to discuss it as part of your and the baby’s healthcare. Also it’s not inevitable that you’ll put weight on. Yes as the baby gets heavier toward the end of the pregnancy but if you’re looking after yourself as it sounds like you are then there is no way you cannot keep going with your weight loss safely which will really benefit you and your baby in the long run. Good luck with maintaining your healthy lifestyle and feel free to come and vent, that’s what this forum is for x
  • Thanks for the well wishes ladies. @HealthyGenes1986 my risk was 1 in 5, this is just down to my papp a and HCG. NT measurement was fine and my age doesn't increase as I'm 27 xx
  • Hi @Newbeginnings2, is it the tinzaparin injections you will be on? I’ve had them for my last 3 pregnancy’s and although a complete pain in the back side to administer everyday I stuck at them as I guess the consultants know what the doing, the only side effect I got off them was bruising at the injection site every time, my stomach was literally black and blue, I found the stomach easier to inject to than the thighs or buttocks, but I’m going on them again I have to see the consultant a week on Wednesday. My normal does is 14000 units per day
  • Hi @Newbeginnings2, is it the tinzaparin injections you will be on? I’ve had them for my last 3 pregnancy’s and although a complete pain in the back side to administer everyday I stuck at them as I guess the consultants know what the doing, the only side effect I got off them was bruising at the injection site every time, my stomach was literally black and blue, I found the stomach easier to inject to than the thighs or buttocks, but I’m going on them again I have to see the consultant a week on Wednesday. My normal does is 14000 units per day
    My dose is 0.6 of inhixa once a day. Yes my stomach is getting like that too it doesn’t bother me that I have to it. I think I’m just disheartened because I didn’t have to do it on my other pregnancies ( and I was at my biggest then) but it was 9 years ago and I guess things change and evolve and try to reduce the risk I guess I was just looking for some advice so thank you xxx
  • @Char09
    hi Char, my risk test came back low but my PAPP a was low too, I’ve been scheduled in to see the doctor in August and have a growth scan. You must be going through hell at the moment but lots of times they say it’s a high chance and everything is perfectly fine. I got my fingers crossed for u all xxxx
  • @Char09 try to stay positive. Remember that one in five also means there is an 80% chance of a healthy baby 😊
  • Loz27Loz27 Regular
    edited May 14, 2019 6:42PM
    @Newbeginnings2 Sorry to hear your having to do the injections my bmi is quite high so I’m really surprised I haven’t had to have them x
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions