Forum home Family life & relationships Single parents
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Dealing with your partner leaving you

my fiancé has recently left me, I’m constantly crying and throwing up due to stress. I don’t know what to do, I miss him more than anyone could ever imagine and it isn’t getting any easier. I’m trying to stay strong for the baby as I’m now 14 weeks but it getting harder. He doesn’t seem to care when not only last week we was so loved up. He doesn’t want no involment with the pregnancy... I don’t know what to do. I have amazing support around me but I just want him back. Any ideas on what I can do to relax myself? 

Replies

• What was his reason? I’m so sorry you’re going through this but you seem very strong and you will get through it.xxx
  • My partner left me when baby was 3 month old (well I found out he was cheating with neighbor girl and asked him to leave). Then I concentrate on a baby (will be pregnancy in your case) started new hobby and also changed my life style for healthier one (eating wise and working out). Try to think about your future with baby,may be get some cheap course online and get study to take your mind of it. Also start practicing prenatal yoga (YouTube have some great videos,if you will be interested I can recommend some) that will calm you down a bit,give you much needed confidents and prepare your body for future changes. Try some hypnotherapy (loads on YouTube and Amazon) ,how you look (hair cut,dye ect) also proofing to be beneficial and helpful. And remember it not your lose. Everything happens for a reason x
    If you want a chat you always can PM me 
  • EmJ3 said:
    What was his reason? I’m so sorry you’re going through this but you seem very strong and you will get through it.xxx
    Arguments quite a lot & even tho we’ve known each other for years, we broke up last year & rekindled in January, the pregnancy of the baby happened really quick & he’s having doubts if it’s his which has broken my heart xx 
  • Sigsauer said:
    My partner left me when baby was 3 month old (well I found out he was cheating with neighbor girl and asked him to leave). Then I concentrate on a baby (will be pregnancy in your case) started new hobby and also changed my life style for healthier one (eating wise and working out). Try to think about your future with baby,may be get some cheap course online and get study to take your mind of it. Also start practicing prenatal yoga (YouTube have some great videos,if you will be interested I can recommend some) that will calm you down a bit,give you much needed confidents and prepare your body for future changes. Try some hypnotherapy (loads on YouTube and Amazon) ,how you look (hair cut,dye ect) also proofing to be beneficial and helpful. And remember it not your lose. Everything happens for a reason x
    Sigsauer said:
    My partner left me when baby was 3 month old (well I found out he was cheating with neighbor girl and asked him to leave). Then I concentrate on a baby (will be pregnancy in your case) started new hobby and also changed my life style for healthier one (eating wise and working out). Try to think about your future with baby,may be get some cheap course online and get study to take your mind of it. Also start practicing prenatal yoga (YouTube have some great videos,if you will be interested I can recommend some) that will calm you down a bit,give you much needed confidents and prepare your body for future changes. Try some hypnotherapy (loads on YouTube and Amazon) ,how you look (hair cut,dye ect) also proofing to be beneficial and helpful. And remember it not your lose. Everything happens for a reason x
    I’m so sorry to hear that. I’m glad you and baby are okay though, that’s all that matters. I’ll PM you now x 
  • @Tam97 I found different men,he accepted my child as his own,we are married and have one child together and I am pregnant now. So all finished well for me and I can bet will be good finish for you too