Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Pushchair for toddler - torn between 2

Hi. We currently have the Mamas and Papas Sola2 which we are now selling as its done us good but is falling to bits (probably the way I have thrown it in and out of the car boot) and the Zeta Vooom however he just doesn't look comfy when he is in it and his feet seem to be near the ground. I want to buy a 3 wheeler and something that will get us through another year or 2 and bad weather. I have been looking at the Cosatto Busy Go and the Baby Jogger City Mini GT however I am conscious he is a tallish toddler and I can't help but worry about his comfort. Also price factors into it, I have seen the article that was posted last year about recommended strollers for tall or heavy toddlers but the ones that I feel would be suitable for bad weather are well out of the price range. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    My best friend had the Baby Jogger and she absolutely loved it - could not rave about it enough. Also, deffo check out ebay cause there really are some bargains to be had. I had a Joie lightweight 4 wheeler for my toddler and it was fine.