Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I had a miscarriage last month

Hi everyone I'm new to this, I had a miscarriage last month that would make my 5th miscarriage in all with one successful pregnancy, she's now 7 almost 8, I'm 7 days late and I took a pregnancy test and it showed a faint positive I thought it might be some left over hormone, but when I went back to the hospital after I'd had my miscarriage the blood test and pregnancy tests were totaly negative, I'm unsure on what to think so any advice would be greatly appreciated, I will try and attach a photo of my test when I figure out how 😁, thanks everyone 

Replies

• can I see the test? 
    if it was negative at the hosp I would say its a new pregnancy.
  • This is the test I took over an hour ish ago 
  • Maybe one of those evaporation lines? Although I didn't have to wait for the line to come up, it showed straight away but still it's so faint 
  • I definitely see it very faintly, maybe try with another brand with FMU? good luck xx
  • Yeah I thought it seemed to faint especially for being a week late, I'm going to maybe try a digital in the next week or so just incase my body is trying to adjust after the miscarriage, thanks for your advice xx
  • no problem let me know how you get on 

try a first response with FMU xx
  • I will do, thank you xx