Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Has anyone had implantation without bleeding????

Just wondering how common it is to have implantation without bleeding or spotting 
what’s your story? Xx

Replies

• With some of my pregnancys i had real bad cramps right up to few weeks after af due with implanting  i also experienced bleeding and cramping with implantation at 6 weeks pregnant xx
  • Oh okay So it varies then. I didn’t know implantation could happen at 6weeks every where I’ve read says before missed period it’s so confusing I need to stop searching google lol thank you for your comment xx
  • Hiya ladies I was wondering if I could post a example pic of the cm I had the other day I forgot to take a pic of mine so i googlwd one similar and I've never had anything like this. I thought it may be implantation . Has anyone had the same ? 
  • Mine had a bit more blood in it and I've got slight cramps my Ad isn't die for another 11 days x
  • 6 pregnancies no implantation bleeding with any of them
  • Natasha It could be implantation if you ovulated early from what I read it could happen 7-12 days after xx sorry I can’t help much hun I’ve never experienced that before but fingers crossed for you xx
  • Kaayy17Kaayy17 Regular
    edited Jun 1, 2019 8:56PM
    Sigseuer thank you for commenting can I ask what symptoms you had before getting your bfp xx
  • Hiya thank you very much fingers crossed xx
  • @Kaayy17 I didn't have any symptoms at all...throught all my pregnancies. Never ever had morning sickness or sore breast or Bering extra tired.
  • Girls can you see a faint line or is it just me xxlp 
  • There is line. But those tests are not sensetive try FRER and you will see it better
  • Those test are exactly what mine was like hun thats positive i donr digital after got 2 3 weeks pregnany xx
  • @Rachel158 how early did you test with these tests hun? Xx
  • Was due on the monday and done it on weekend hun u should try digital i reckon it will come out as i got same with those tests xx
  • @Rachel158 I’m getting a digital today thank you Hun xx
  • Your welcome hunnie let me know how ya get on im excited for u u going to wait till morning urine ? How long ago did u test with them ? Hcg better morning wee if ur still early on xx
  • @Rachel158 af is due tomorrow n I did these test first thing this morning soon as I got up this is the first test I’ve done because I wanted to hold out until af due but couldn’t resist this morning lol. Thank you Hun n definitely keep you updated I’m gonna do the digital tomorrow first thing I will upload pics tomorrow xx
  • Ideal hun cant wait to see xx
  • Fingers crossed for you @Kaayy17