Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Welcome @Mamabear2487 and congratulations. 
    I don't remember that far back when I was pregnant (last time was almost 7 years ago!) Hopefully one of the other women here can tell you if they're having similar?  
  • Hiya everyone! Just found out 2 days ago that I am pregnant with my 3rd, due February 14th, VALENTINES DAY 😁. I can’t help but feel so anxious already, I just want everything to be fine! Congratulations ladies!  
  • Hello ladies & a big congratulations to all!!
    Ive been TTC for baby #1 for 4 years.
    I had a miscarriage end of Jan this year - It was an ectopic pregnancy.
    I was nearly 7 weeks at the time.

Ive had 2 cycles since my MC and have just got my BFP!!
    Im so grateful Ive got pregnant again so quickly but I'm beyond paranoid!
    How soon can I get a sonogram?
     :'( 
  • Hi @Niabear06 oh a Valentines baby! Congratulations! How old are your two kids? So hard to not feel anxious - we totally get that. 
    Welcome @MrsAbubacar and congratulations on you're much longed for BFP. Are you in the UK or America? 
  • Hi @Niabear06 oh a Valentines baby! Congratulations! How old are your two kids? So hard to not feel anxious - we totally get that. 
    Welcome @MrsAbubacar and congratulations on you're much longed for BFP. Are you in the UK or America? 
    I’m from the UK x
  • Hi everyone. I am 6 weeks +1 and a first time mum! I’m very anxious about nearly everything really. I am supposedly due 1st Feb. Just wanted to join a group where I can openly talk about my fears and worries as I don’t want to scare my husband. He is so happy and excited. 
  • Hi, I found out Saturday that I'm pregnant, After having the mirena coil removed on 15/05/3019. How lucky am i to conceive this quick?!
    I've found out pretty early as I've been a little obsessed with the tests... I'm due 21/02/19
    Currently 3+2.
    Yesterday I started bleeding 👀 seems like a very light period. I've  Been a bit panicky about it though as I don't remember bleeding like this with my other 3 although I didn't find out this early previously. 

• Just been to the hospital unfortunately lost the baby today. 
  • Abmc8607 said:
    Just been to the hospital unfortunately lost the baby today. 
    So sorry to hear that 😢 hope you're okay x
  • Abmc8607 said:
    So sorry to hear that 😢 hope you're okay x
    Keeping you in my thoughts so sorry for your loss momma. Hugs. 
  • 6weeks +2 today and feeling like I could eat everything in sight!! 😵 Anyone else feeling nauseous but also like they are starving to death?! This is #4 & unlike any of my other pregnancies so far...
  • 6weeks +2 today and feeling like I could eat everything in sight!! 😵 Anyone else feeling nauseous but also like they are starving to death?! This is #4 & unlike any of my other pregnancies so far...
    I’m 5 weeks 4days and I’m starting to feel the exact same! This is my 2nd pregnancy, 1st ended in a mc at 6 and a half weeks. 
    Feeling nervous but also trying my best to stay positive and try not to compare my other pregnancy to this one.
  • @MrsAbubacar congrats!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy 🥰

Yes!! I feel nauseous off and on especially after taking my prenatal in the evenings but mostly I just feel like I'm starving. I can eat and 45 minutes later I'm searching for something else lol I never experienced this with the others so it's new for me. I'm so beyond ready for the 20th to get here so I can finally get a sneak peek of this little one and rest my mind a bit. 
  • @MrsAbubacar congrats!!! Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy 🥰

Yes!! I feel nauseous off and on especially after taking my prenatal in the evenings but mostly I just feel like I'm starving. I can eat and 45 minutes later I'm searching for something else lol I never experienced this with the others so it's new for me. I'm so beyond ready for the 20th to get here so I can finally get a sneak peek of this little one and rest my mind a bit. 
    Maybe your having a different gender? Hehe. Me too I’m really anxious about my midwife appointment really want it to hurry up!! Specially because of my previous mc, I’m on edge about my pregnancy :( really praying I have a sticky bean! 
  • Abmc8607 said:
    Oh I’m so sorry to hear that thinking of you hun xxxx 😔😔
  • Oh @Abmc8607 we are so sorry to read your post. We're going to drop you a PM now. 
  • Welcome also to @Mrsb19 and @Kyleighmck and congratulations! 
  • edited Jun 11, 2019 2:04PM
    HI I’m due 5th Feb 2020 with my third :smile: had a few symptoms, been TTC for 8 months and finally did it :smiley:
  • Hi! 😊 
    I'm due around the 20th of February  with my first child and my husband's second, we have been trying ever since we miscarried this time last year.   
  • Della09 said:
    Hi! 😊 
    I'm due around the 20th of February  with my first child and my husband's second, we have been trying ever since we miscarried this time last year.   
    Congratulations we are due around same time I’m only 4w 3days xx