Forum home Birth clubs Due in November 2019

Nub theroy

Hi all, 
So I've just been told about this nub theroy whee u can tell if bubs is boy or girl by the angle of the nub....
This is new to me so can anyone who knows this theroy take a look at our scan pic and tell us if thoughts.... scan was done at 13 weeks 4 days.

Thanks all x

Replies

• I’m in the same boat as you! 
    To be honest I can’t see anything concrete in your scan to suggest either boy of girl, so sorry. Maybe you can shed light or an opinion on mine? Also not very clear lol
    very impatient and very excited! Congrats btw! :) 
  • Hi all, 
    So I've just been told about this nub theroy whee u can tell if bubs is boy or girl by the angle of the nub....
    This is new to me so can anyone who knows this theroy take a look at our scan pic and tell us if thoughts.... scan was done at 13 weeks 4 days.

Thanks all x
    Guessing girl
  • Lhg42 said:
    I’m in the same boat as you! 
    To be honest I can’t see anything concrete in your scan to suggest either boy of girl, so sorry. Maybe you can shed light or an opinion on mine? Also not very clear lol
    very impatient and very excited! Congrats btw! :) Boy
  • @Confusedlittlelady
    yes I’d guess team pink for you! Think I can see a clear nub in first and second pic and it runs parallel with spine so think it’s a girl! 
    Thanks for your guess! I’m having a bit of both at the mo because  it’s so busy in that area! Lol guess the waiting is just getting to much for me haha! 

• Hi all, anybody any guesses on my scan at 13 weeks I can’t work it out at all 😁
  • Not sure if any help but I sent my last pregnancy scan pic to the nub techs on line, they got mine correct. I’m not good at guessing on nubs but wishing you luck xx
  • Hi Moms to be! I was wondering if anyone could guess gender of my baby? Unfortunately, this is the only scan I got. 
    Thanks!