Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Welcome and congratulations @J&GMummyofTwo so lovely to have you here. 
    Hi @Della09 too, huge congratulations - wishing you a super sticky bean. 

How is everyone doing symptoms wise? 
  • Della09 said:
    Hi! 😊 
    I'm due around the 20th of February  with my first child and my husband's second, we have been trying ever since we miscarried this time last year.   
    Congratulations we are due around same time I’m only 4w 3days xx

Oh congratulations to you too!!!  How exciting!! Xx
  • Welcome and congratulations @J&GMummyofTwo so lovely to have you here. 
    Hi @Della09 too, huge congratulations - wishing you a super sticky bean. 

How is everyone doing symptoms wise? 
    Thank you so much!!  Xxx
    Already having some mood swings, headaches and already have been needing some afternoon naps to get me through but greatful to be feeling some symptoms already as that's my body's way of telling me everything is okay!  😊
  • @Della09 I really remember the utter exhaustion during those early weeks of pregnancy - it was such an overwhelming tiredness! 
  • Hi everyone! I’ve had some really bad morning sickness the past week it’s really debilitating nothing suggested is working! It’s actually making daily living a nightmare 🤢 can’t eat a thing without wanting to throw or actually being sick!! Anyone else suffering with this ?? 
  • I’ve not really had sickness except motion sickness on my way to work! Worst thing for me is the back ache! X
  • Hi everyone! Just found out I’m pregnant yesterday with my first baby! We’d been trying for 5 months and am over the moon. Equally excited and scared right now! I should be due around 20/02/20 💕
  • Leah2019 said:
    Hi everyone! Just found out I’m pregnant yesterday with my first baby! We’d been trying for 5 months and am over the moon. Equally excited and scared right now! I should be due around 20/02/20 💕
    Congratulations!!  I too am due on the same date,  With my first child!!  Wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancy! Xx
  • Della09 said:
    Leah2019 said:
    Hi everyone! Just found out I’m pregnant yesterday with my first baby! We’d been trying for 5 months and am over the moon. Equally excited and scared right now! I should be due around 20/02/20 💕
    Congratulations!!  I too am due on the same date,  With my first child!!  Wishing you all the best throughout your pregnancy! Xx
    Aw congratulations and wishing all the best to you too!! 💕x
  • Hey @Leah2019 welcome to the forum and huge congratulations! This club is really filling up now :blush:
  • Hi girls so I’m 6wks and 4 days and just yesterday night started with back pain anybody else have this ?
  • Hi girls so I’m 6wks and 4 days and just yesterday night started with back pain anybody else have this ?
    I’m 6+3 and having back pain! 
  • Hi @Vivian2020 welcome and congratulations. How are your pains today? 
  • Thanks @DanielleMFM symptoms Oh where do I start, constant nausea (as in full on hangover type), vomiting on occasion, lower back pain, TMI - loads of discharge.  BUT...loving every second of it and know it's all good signs, fingers crossed over the next few weeks all is good :smiley:
  • @Leah2019 Congratulations Leah, wishing you all the best in your pregnancy, how are you feeling? 
  • I'm new here so firstly hi!! I got a faint BFP at 11DPO and waited it out into today and got a big glaring blue cross at 14DPO so fingers crossed for a sticky bean and I should be due 20/2/2020, 18 days after my 41st birthday!! This will be our 1st baby after 4 MC's over the last 13 months so we're taking each day at a time. I know it's incredibly early at 4 weeks but has anyone any symptoms at this stage? I'm having very mild lower tummy cramps, some breast tenderness and peeing like a racehorse!! 
  • @Leah2019 Congratulations Leah, wishing you all the best in your pregnancy, how are you feeling? 
    Congratulations to you too! Not too bad really, although I’m tired and I can’t sleep, not an great mix! Only had sickness once so far, not looking forward to the morning sickness properly kicking in! 😳 x 
  • Hi thank you my pains are mainly aches but I went to the hospital to get things checked out and they say I have muscle pain
  • Hi, I am new here and new to all the pregnancy happiness, just found out this morning I am pregnant after 2 months ttc!! My due date is 19/2. All the best to all of you here!
  • edited Jun 13, 2019 9:46PM
    Leah2019 said:
    @Leah2019 Congratulations Leah, wishing you all the best in your pregnancy, how are you feeling? 
    Congratulations to you too! Not too bad really, although I’m tired and I can’t sleep, not an great mix! Only had sickness once so far, not looking forward to the morning sickness properly kicking in! 😳 x 
    Awww I know it’s the worst sometimes, you might be lucky, I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you it’s not too bad. I am a big lover of tea but can’t drink it haha and the smell of garlic turns my stomach x