Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Welcome @Leemca and huge congratulations! And welcome to the forum too @Lulubean and congrats. 

Have any of you told anyone else about your pregnancies yet? 
  • Only my husband and health and safety in work! Because I've had 4 early losses I would like to try and hold off to at least 12 weeks. I imagine the days will drag in but it will all be worth it in the end fingers crossed! I have a hen weekend in 2 weeks so I'm kinda freaking out about that. Not drinking won't be a huge problem as I'm having trouble stabilising my TSH so have told everyone I'm not drinking anyway. The big problem will be me trying to come up with an excuse in the spa! No Jacuzzi, no steam room/sauna, and they say they have no treatments that they are willing to do on anyone in the first trimester (which I.personally find a bit odd!). I wish everyone on here a very happy and healthy pregnancy!
  • Hi,

I'm nearly 7 weeks due around 1/2nd Feb 2020.  My 3rd child, youngest is 8, its my partners first child.

Feeling more symptoms this time, not sure if its due to being older or because my body has done it before.  Boobs have grown (never had this previously), nausea, knackered in the evening and short fused by the evening lol.
  • I've only told my SO so far & of course our health care team. We have decided to try to wait until week 11/12 to share the news with family. 6weeks+5 today and feeling a touch of all day nausea (nothing compared to what I was feeling with pregnancy #2&#3), having crazy dreams (never had this before until later in the 2nd trimester), very bloated and finding I am experiencing more tummy troubles this time around than I ever have before. 
  • I am 7weeks I have told SO one guy at work as I’ve been really ill with nausea and we share an office! And my best friend who I share everything with! One of our friends has guessed and is sure with her prediction but we haven’t confirmed it! 

Im really sick and hoping this dosnt last much longer I can barley move can’t concentrate at work and feel like SO parents are judging me for being lazy because we are staying with them while we renovate our house and I just go straight to bed after work and on a weekend !! 🤦‍♀️🤢 don’t want to tell them just yet either, doctors have prescribed me anti sickness and there not touching it 
  • Leemca said:
    I'm new here so firstly hi!! I got a faint BFP at 11DPO and waited it out into today and got a big glaring blue cross at 14DPO so fingers crossed for a sticky bean and I should be due 20/2/2020, 18 days after my 41st birthday!! This will be our 1st baby after 4 MC's over the last 13 months so we're taking each day at a time. I know it's incredibly early at 4 weeks but has anyone any symptoms at this stage? I'm having very mild lower tummy cramps, some breast tenderness and peeing like a racehorse!! 
    I’m 5 weeks today and I have been incredibly ill the nausea the back pain the shooting pains in my boobs the bloatedness tiredness I know it’s all going to be worth it but I’ve cried over this past few days as I just can’t cope I can’t do anything xx

• Hi we found out we are expecting our first baby 21st feb 2020 and after years of trying and being put on metformin for fertility in January we are over the moon to say the least, totally can’t belive it it seems so surreal we are on top of the world!
    my boobs have got a lot of dark veins in them suddenly and I’m feeling tired a lot! No sickness yet however everyday I’m getting cramps in lower abdomen sometimes strong sometimes dull they last a few mins then are on and off all day, is this normal I’m worrying about every little thing but trying not to!! Telling myself it’s a good sign that the baby is making everything stretch 🙈 
    Does anybody else get these, are they normal?
    congratulations to you all too!xx
  • Leemca said:
    I'm new here so firstly hi!! I got a faint BFP at 11DPO and waited it out into today and got a big glaring blue cross at 14DPO so fingers crossed for a sticky bean and I should be due 20/2/2020, 18 days after my 41st birthday!! This will be our 1st baby after 4 MC's over the last 13 months so we're taking each day at a time. I know it's incredibly early at 4 weeks but has anyone any symptoms at this stage? I'm having very mild lower tummy cramps, some breast tenderness and peeing like a racehorse!! 
    I’m 5 weeks today and I have been incredibly ill the nausea the back pain the shooting pains in my boobs the bloatedness tiredness I know it’s all going to be worth it but I’ve cried over this past few days as I just can’t cope I can’t do anything xx

Oh Mamabear2487 that sounds horrific but as you said it'll be all worth it! I felt a bit nauseous today whilst browning off the lamb for the first! A part of me wants to have morning sickness really bad as I've heard it's a really good sign that everything's progressing well but as the same time it sounds pretty debilitating! Have you tried ginger tea?xx
  • Welcome to our lovely new members @Laursmit85 and @Amylou118 - we'd like to wish you both happy and healthy pregnancies! 
    @Mamabear2487 how are you feeling today? Those pregnancy symptoms really can take it out of you. Hopefully they'll ease off soon enough. 
  • Thank you @DanielleMFM.  Is anyone else on here on their 3rd child?  My stomach is huge this time and its so hard to hide at work, just wondering if anyone else is the same or if its just me, i'm worried it could be twins and all my symptoms this time are stronger.
  • Anyone experience cramps Daily in lower stomach like period pains xx
  • I don't get cramps daily, I notice them more if i've been doing more or exercising, then I worry i've overdone things x
  • I’m getting them on and off daily at different times im 4 weeks 3 days feel just like period cramps really hoping it’s normal but see midwife on Friday so will mention it then x
  • Yes Amylou118 - I normally get them first thing in the morning (probably because of a full bladder!) and normally towards the end of the day. I get a few twinges during the day also. From what I've read it's perfectly normal as long as they are not very strong or accompanied by bleeding. Even if they are accompanied by slight bleeding it may not be bad news either but it is still advisable to seek medical advice. Also from what I've read it appears to be a positive thing as things will be changing in there and progesterone supposedly causes a bloat! The fun of pregnancy huh?!
  • Ahh ok, I'm 7 weeks now so maybe that's why, the pains seemed to have subsided since I first found out. Its all the stretching, I've also had little bloody discharge at times, sometimes after bd but fingers crossed everything still seems fine x
  • Thank you @DanielleMFM.  Is anyone else on here on their 3rd child?  My stomach is huge this time and its so hard to hide at work, just wondering if anyone else is the same or if its just me, i'm worried it could be twins and all my symptoms this time are stronger.
    HI - I am pregnant with my 3rd - although 10 year difference between my first two and this one.  But I have found now I can't fit into my jeans and I wore jeans up to about month 4 the first two times.  I think with the more pregnancies and the older you get you start to show earlier. So I have heard/read anyways
  • edited Jun 17, 2019 1:15PM
    Thanks girls that’s good to know I’m hoping it’s all good signs, not complaining about any I want as many as possible lol! When did your sickness start? I’m feeling nausea but not being sick just yet!xx
  • @J&GMummyofTwo oh really that sounds exactly like me, my eldest is 11, my youngest is 8, I was in good shape up until I fell pregnant always gone to the gym but my stomach just popped right out and already had to put clothes away as they don’t fit. No jeans fit either, it’s all dresses or leggings lol. I think age also plays a massive part im now over 30, was mid 20’s with my last one x
  • @amylou81 haven’t actually been sick just lots of nausea, didn’t have actual sickness with my other 2 children either x
  • Amylou118 said:
    Thanks girls that’s good to know I’m hoping it’s all good signs, not complaining about any I want as many as possible lol! When did your sickness start? I’m feeling nausea but not being sick just yet!xx
    We seem to be on exactly the same day - due 20th Feb? I've felt a little nauseous but I'm not sure if it's all in my head or not!! I thought symptom spotting would end for me after my bfp but it seems to have got worse! If my breasts haven't been sore in a day I spend all evening poking them just to see!xx