Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    Thanks girls that’s good to know I’m hoping it’s all good signs, not complaining about any I want as many as possible lol! When did your sickness start? I’m feeling nausea but not being sick just yet!xx
    We seem to be on exactly the same day - due 20th Feb? I've felt a little nauseous but I'm not sure if it's all in my head or not!! I thought symptom spotting would end for me after my bfp but it seems to have got worse! If my breasts haven't been sore in a day I spend all evening poking them just to see!xx
    Oh yeah exactly the same! How exiting! I’m the same any symptom at all I’m loving lol but not getting much apart from the slightly sore breasts and mild stomach cramps every so often, it’s all I’m thinking about as we have wanted this so much it hasn’t really sunk in yet!! I feel sicky on a morning and I’m actually not that hungry through the day but that’s about it for now xx
  • Amylou118 said:
    Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    Thanks girls that’s good to know I’m hoping it’s all good signs, not complaining about any I want as many as possible lol! When did your sickness start? I’m feeling nausea but not being sick just yet!xx
    We seem to be on exactly the same day - due 20th Feb? I've felt a little nauseous but I'm not sure if it's all in my head or not!! I thought symptom spotting would end for me after my bfp but it seems to have got worse! If my breasts haven't been sore in a day I spend all evening poking them just to see!xx
    Oh yeah exactly the same! How exiting! I’m the same any symptom at all I’m loving lol but not getting much apart from the slightly sore breasts and mild stomach cramps every so often, it’s all I’m thinking about as we have wanted this so much it hasn’t really sunk in yet!! I feel sicky on a morning and I’m actually not that hungry through the day but that’s about it for now xx
    Exactly the same!! Well that's good that we're at exactly the same stage and feeling the same stuff - phewww! I was driving myself crazy! I am 40 and this is such precious cargo I can't help but freak out constantly which I know doesn't help matters!xx
  • Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    Exactly the same!! Well that's good that we're at exactly the same stage and feeling the same stuff - phewww! I was driving myself crazy! I am 40 and this is such precious cargo I can't help but freak out constantly which I know doesn't help matters!xx
    That’s deffinetly more reassuring now I know we are both the same! Yeah I keep telling myseld
    not to worry or freak out lol doesn’t help at all but you just can’t help it can you, the most precious thing to happen to us 🙊!xx
  • Can someone help me with this test pleaseeeee I'm so confused 
  • Amy147 said:
    Can someone help me with this test pleaseeeee I'm so confused 
    I can deffinetly see two lines 🙊🙊x
  • Me too but how will I know for sure xx
  • Amy147 said:
    Me too but how will I know for sure xx
    I would buy a few more, I done two of Asdas and four clear blue digital 😂, doing another one will deffinetly confirm but don’t think you can get a false positive or its very rare to get one unless it’s an Evap line but do another one so you know for sure 🙊xx
  • I will do another one in the morning to be sure. Thank you 🙈🙈 xx
  • Amy147 said:
    I will do another one in the morning to be sure. Thank you 🙈🙈 xx
    That appears to be a definite positive test! - no evidence of an evap line or indent. I would leave it 2 days though to test again if you can. Your HCG level roughly doubles very 48 hours so you should get a clear line by then. Good luck!xx
  • How can u spot a evap line xx
  • Leemca said:
    Leemca said:
    I'm new here so firstly hi!! I got a faint BFP at 11DPO and waited it out into today and got a big glaring blue cross at 14DPO so fingers crossed for a sticky bean and I should be due 20/2/2020, 18 days after my 41st birthday!! This will be our 1st baby after 4 MC's over the last 13 months so we're taking each day at a time. I know it's incredibly early at 4 weeks but has anyone any symptoms at this stage? I'm having very mild lower tummy cramps, some breast tenderness and peeing like a racehorse!! 
    I’m 5 weeks today and I have been incredibly ill the nausea the back pain the shooting pains in my boobs the bloatedness tiredness I know it’s all going to be worth it but I’ve cried over this past few days as I just can’t cope I can’t do anything xx

Oh Mamabear2487 that sounds horrific but as you said it'll be all worth it! I felt a bit nauseous today whilst browning off the lamb for the first! A part of me wants to have morning sickness really bad as I've heard it's a really good sign that everything's progressing well but as the same time it sounds pretty debilitating! Have you tried ginger tea?xx
    No not tried ginger tea I may try the biscuits tho I have sea bands but I’m having to take them off because they are not working as well having them on all the time. Just wish the nausea would subside quickly. I have a scan Friday too as I was bleeding last week so fingers crossed all is well xx how are u feeling today xx
  • Amy147 said:
    Can someone help me with this test pleaseeeee I'm so confused 
    I see two lines my lovely xx
  • Leemca said:
    Leemca said:
    I'm new here so firstly hi!! I got a faint BFP at 11DPO and waited it out into today and got a big glaring blue cross at 14DPO so fingers crossed for a sticky bean and I should be due 20/2/2020, 18 days after my 41st birthday!! This will be our 1st baby after 4 MC's over the last 13 months so we're taking each day at a time. I know it's incredibly early at 4 weeks but has anyone any symptoms at this stage? I'm having very mild lower tummy cramps, some breast tenderness and peeing like a racehorse!! 
    I’m 5 weeks today and I have been incredibly ill the nausea the back pain the shooting pains in my boobs the bloatedness tiredness I know it’s all going to be worth it but I’ve cried over this past few days as I just can’t cope I can’t do anything xx

Oh Mamabear2487 that sounds horrific but as you said it'll be all worth it! I felt a bit nauseous today whilst browning off the lamb for the first! A part of me wants to have morning sickness really bad as I've heard it's a really good sign that everything's progressing well but as the same time it sounds pretty debilitating! Have you tried ginger tea?xx
    No not tried ginger tea I may try the biscuits tho I have sea bands but I’m having to take them off because they are not working as well having them on all the time. Just wish the nausea would subside quickly. I have a scan Friday too as I was bleeding last week so fingers crossed all is well xx how are u feeling today xx

Leemca said:
    Leemca said:

Sorry to hear about your bleeding, I'm sure everything will be fine but it's good they are giving you a reassurance scan. Feeling really good today, a little nauseous this morning but subsided quickly. May I ask are your breasts constantly tender or does it come and go? Sometimes mine are, sometimes I get sharp stabby pains but most of the time they are grand?xx
  • Amy147 said:
    How can u spot a evap line xx
    Evap lines are more common in blue dye tests. It looks kinda grey not blue. Pink dyes are usually spot on! I swear by the blue cross style tests though! Let us know how you get on xx
  • Hi just found out Sunday and I’m 5 weeks on Friday. Estimated due date 21/02. Feel like I can’t really relax because it’s taken 19 months. Still doesn’t feel real. Also no symptoms. I’m so happy but also terrified I’m going to get hyperemisis. I have such a phobia of sickness. Just feel like can’t relax x
  • Hi @Oj19 congratulations on your BFP! It can take a while for the news to sink in, but try not to worry too much. Also, hyperemisis isn't that common, so try not worry (we know, easier said than done!) just yet. So lovely to have you join this club. 

• Oj19 said:
    Hi just found out Sunday and I’m 5 weeks on Friday. Estimated due date 21/02. Feel like I can’t really relax because it’s taken 19 months. Still doesn’t feel real. Also no symptoms. I’m so happy but also terrified I’m going to get hyperemisis. I have such a phobia of sickness. Just feel like can’t relax x
    Exactly the same due date as
    me!! I’m the same been getting light cramps which have eased off now come on a morning and night mainly, breasts are slightly sore but on and off and that’s it for now apart from feeling more tired! We have been trying for a long time and we are over the moon trying not to worry about anything we are over the moon! 
    Congrats to you too!x
  • Hi all! Last Sunday discovered that we are pregnant with our second and baby will be born in February 2020 
    My only concerns is that I don't have any symptoms apart from the missed period and 4 positive pregnancy tests. I may be just around 7 w I 🤔 but with my first I had symptoms from the very beginning... Anybody else has been in the same situation  
    Should I worry?
    Thanks
    Congrats to all xx
  • Hi all! Last Sunday discovered that we are pregnant with our second and baby will be born in February 2020 
    My only concerns is that I don't have any symptoms apart from the missed period and 4 positive pregnancy tests. I may be just around 7 w I 🤔 but with my first I had symptoms from the very beginning... Anybody else has been in the same situation  
    Should I worry?
    Thanks
    Congrats to all xx
    Hi congrats! I’ve never been pregnant so nothing to compare too but I’ll be 5 weeks on Friday and apart from missed period don’t feel any different which is making me unable to relax x
  • Oj19 said:
    Hi just found out Sunday and I’m 5 weeks on Friday. Estimated due date 21/02. Feel like I can’t really relax because it’s taken 19 months. Still doesn’t feel real. Also no symptoms. I’m so happy but also terrified I’m going to get hyperemisis. I have such a phobia of sickness. Just feel like can’t relax x
    I'm 5 weeks on Friday too. It's entirely normal not to feel any symptoms at this stage but I know the worry! Hyperemisis is really quite rare so try not to think too much on that. You may even be one of the lucky ones who don't get sickness at all! I desperately want to feel something that I know isn't all in my head!! The days are dragging in but we need to just stay positive and stress free which is the most important. Stress is very unkind to a little one - easier said than done though I know!!xx