Forum home Birth clubs Due in February 2020

Due in February 2020

Replies

• Oj19 said:
    I think even telling people will make me feel better. Got a lot of events on over next few weeks and conscious I might need to cancel last minute if not feeling great. Hate doing that to people x
    That's another reason why I like chatting to people on here. My husband is dead against telling ANYONE before 12 weeks, he even bandied about 14 weeks for a while whereas i want to shout it from the rooftops!!!!xx
  • We want to shout it from the roof tops but holding off too! I Have some wetness down there Every so often aswell so glad we can all
    compare symptoms on here!
    my main worry is the cramps coming and going every now and then but just praying it’s a good sign, my breasts have also started to hurt a lot more today aswell!xx
  • Amylou118 said:
    We want to shout it from the roof tops but holding off too! I Have some wetness down there Every so often aswell so glad we can all
    my main worry is the cramps coming and going every now and then but just praying it’s a good sign, my breasts have also started to hurt a lot more today aswell!xx
    Yeeaaahh!!! How crazy is it when we actually want parts of our body to hurt!!!???xx
  • abbierk95 said:
    Ive had to take my first sick day off work today because of how bad the nausea is hitting me right now its making me so so bad and depressed and now I feel guilty for taking time of work! any one else got the sickness?

Amy147 said:
    Can someone help me with this test pleaseeeee I'm so confused 
    I see two lines my lovely xx
  • We are telling family on dh bday which is about a month. Good excuse to get them all over without raising suspicion. Even though I would rather tell my parents first! Then will tell everyone else after scan which is at exactly 12 weeks. Nerve racking what life is going to hold between now and then!
  • Has anyone still been exercising? I normally go running but not sure if I still can just now x
  • @Oj19 I was running a lot prior to finding out but I haven’t run since, I’ve been doing more walking instead, I’m finding I get out of breath much easier and when I do exercise I feel extremely achey especially the stomach the next day so don’t want to over do it x
  • I had just finished a course of yoga and literally just signed up to another. I went to see the Yogi as soon as I found out and she said it was perfectly fine but there would be a lot of positions that I couldn't do. As I know a lot of my class she wouldn't have been able to advise me mid class without blowing my cover so I made the choice to quit. I think the rule of thumb is that the first trimester is not a time to start taking up robust exercise that you've never done before but if you are used to going to step 3 times a week then it's safe to continue to do so. Just listen to your body xx
  • Leemca said:
    Amylou118 said:
    We want to shout it from the roof tops but holding off too! I Have some wetness down there Every so often aswell so glad we can all
    Yeeaaahh!!! How crazy is it when we actually want parts of our body to hurt!!!???xx
    Hey girls, just to reassure you, I spoke briefly with a GP recently in regards to symptoms as I was worried as I have been suffering with horrendous morning sickness since 5 weeks. I am.now 7+5 and it seemed to have stopped. He said every pregnancy is different and the way the body copes with the changes that pregnancy brings is going to be different. Unless you are bleeding and or have really painful cramps in abdomen, there is absolutely nothing to worry about
    Xxxx
  • @Oj19 I was running a lot prior to finding out but I haven’t run since, I’ve been doing more walking instead, I’m finding I get out of breath much easier and when I do exercise I feel extremely achey especially the stomach the next day so don’t want to over do it x
    How far on are you?x
  • @Oj19 I’m 7 weeks 4 days today. How about you? X
  • @Oj19 I’m 7 weeks 4 days today. How about you? X
    I’m 5 weeks tomorrow. Don’t even feel pregnant yet. Guess no symptoms good but worries you x
  • Im feeling some cramps on my lift hand side and a bit worried x
  • Oj19 said:
    Im feeling some cramps on my lift hand side and a bit worried x
    How strong are they and are they accompanied by bleeding? If not it could be entirely normal but I know the worry can be immense xx
  • Oj19 said:
    Im feeling some cramps on my lift hand side and a bit worried x
    I'm feeling these too, i'm also 5 weeks and haven't really had any other symptoms yet.. 
  • I was getting some craps at the beginning then they eased off only getting achey in evening or after exercising then this week have been feeling some more some pains but think it’s stretching and making room lol x
  • No bleeding and nothing else. Just slight period type cramps. First food aversion this morning, milk 🤢. Couldn’t eat much of my cereal or drink my cup of tea, both things I usually love!! Didn’t make me sick but thought of it just not appealing at all!x
  • abbierk95 said:
    Ive had to take my first sick day off work today because of how bad the nausea is hitting me right now its making me so so bad and depressed and now I feel guilty for taking time of work! any one else got the sickness?

Hi Abbie, I’ve just found out I’m pregnant with my second, daughter is 16 months old also born in Feb! I kid you not I’m dreading the sickness, it got me down soo much the first time. It was all day long. Nothing helped me, I tried the bands, ginger, anything they recommended just didn’t work. Throwing up relieves it for a while but the only time I felt ok was  when I slept. Try ice lollies sucking on them helped me a little. You aren’t alone don’t feel too down, it will ease, mine didn’t until 20 weeks. I felt sooo guilty I just wanted the sickness gone, but it’s worth it then end. Just hang in there!! 
    Hope this helps 
  • Had my first midwife appointment yesterday, she advised I was 8 weeks, but form my dates I presumed 7 we will see at the scan :smile: spoke with her about some of my symptoms and she said these were all normal, obviously every pregnancy is different so would suggest getting checked if you are worried about anything, but I have had some sharp pains on and off probably about 2/3 times over a two week period, and period like aches dull enough they don't bother, but enough to know they are there.  Brown discharge when I wipe, the midwife said this could be the placenta attaching (didn't even know this could cause any type of discharge).  The sickness OMG feel like I have a raging hangover.  And my other two pregnancies I had no symptoms at all until the third trimester when braxton hicks started and that was it they were out.  This time its everything nausea, boobs are killing me, headaches, pains, stretches in tummy.  Thought this may help out some of you other lovely ladies :smiley:  
  • I’m so scared going to feel really sick. My phobia of sick is really bad. Terrified of hyperemisis x