Forum home Product Tests Product tests

Fancy testing Uncle Ben’s Golden Vegetable Rice? £300 Amazon voucher up for grabs!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Jun 28, 2019 9:02AM in Product tests

Hello. 
We are looking for 20 parents to join our latest MadeForMums product test and test out Uncle Ben’s Golden Vegetable Rice.

To be in with a chance of being a tester, you need to add a reply on this thread, letting us know how many people there are in your household, and the ages of your children by Friday 28th June. 

If you’re chosen to be a tester, we’ll send you a multipack (3 x 250g pouches) of Uncle Ben’s Golden Vegetable Rice to try with your family. Then we’ll ask you to give your feedback by answering a few simple questions on a special (different) Product Tests Feedback thread and to post a picture of your family meal, made with the rice.

Everyone who leaves quality feedback (quality means answering all the questions fully and posting your pictures) and is part of this product test, will be entered into a draw to win the £300 Amazon voucher.

Note: Any comments and pictures you post on our Feedback thread may be used by Uncle Ben’s in future marketing material. See full Ts&Cs here.

Replies

• Would love this! There are 3nof us in the house, myself, husband and 2 daughter's aged 2 and 6
  • I would love to... I love to cook and always looking for healthy option for our family... especially as I have 5yo picky eater and 10 to boy who will eat everything
  • 3 people in our household 
    myself, my partner and (almost) 2 year old toddler. 
  • 4 people in household, myself, husband, daughter (4yo) son (2yo). Thanks!
  • There is 6 of us in our household. My self, my husband,daughter 12, boy 10, boy 5 and baby boy 6 months! 
  • We have 5 of us here, and already use Uncles Ben's rice regularly. 🙌 Our children are aged 12, 4 & 1 yrs. 
  • Yes please! There’s 4 of us, hubby and I and our two girls aged 2.5 years and 9 months xx
  • Sounds great, there's 4 of us me, hubby and 2 boys aged 3 and 1. Luckily we have managed to have two boys who'll eat anything and everything and I love trying new things.
  • Hey there! Yes please count us in. Rice and pasta are big favourites in our house. There are 4 of us the kids are 1 & 3 thank you x 
  • There’s 7 of us in our house, myself, my husband, and our 5 children aged:
    9 months 
    6 years
    10 years
    12 years
    15 year 
  • Yes please! There is me, my partner and my 8 month old baby who is currently weaning and loves rice!
  • Would love to test! There are 3 of us- 6 month old daughter, Husband and I. Husband works a job where he may have to stay late unexpectedly so always looking for quick, healthy options for dinner!
  • There are 4 in our household. Husband and myself along with a 3 year old and 9 month old! Would love the opportunity to test out some Uncle Bens products as I’m going back to work soon and running out of quick, simple but tasty meal ideas! 
  • Ooh how exciting, harry loves rice 🤤
    4 People in my household 
    2 children
    Lily 4 years & 10 months old
    Harry 11 months old 
  • Yes please! There are two adults and an 8 month old baby. She loves rice! Thank you 
  • Ooo yum. There’s 3 of us in our house - myself, husband and 13 month old!
  • There’s 3 of us in our household - me, my husband and my 1 year old daughter!
  • Four in our house, myself, my partner and our two children age 9 and 3 xx
  • There are 4 of us in our family. Myself, my partner and two children. Aged 8 and 11. 
  • Ooh yes please!

3 in our family:
    myself, my husband, and my 2 and a half year old boy. 

Thanks! 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions