Forum home Babies Baby

July 2019 Babies

Hello!

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our Due in July 2019 Birth Club who have given birth to an equally lovely baby.

If you've not been part of the Due in July 2019 Birth Club so far but have a baby born around July 2019, do please feel free to post and join in. 

Come and tell us about you and your baby - the more, the merrier!

Replies

• Hello ladies.
    My due date was July 4th,but due to reccurent reduced movements my OB decided to induce before my due date. So my little boy Cai came into this world on June 29th weighing 8oz 6. :smile:
    Already got his first smile when he was 10days old :blush: feeling so blessed with my 🌈 baby boy
  • I was induced at 39+1 due to my waters leaking and gave birth 2 days later on 1st July weighing 6lb 9oz. I had an epidural in the end as had to be induced with the drip but Sofia arrived safe and sound and I only had a small graze that needed two stitches!
  • Hey! My due date is 24th July. I had 2 growth scans the first being told he was bigger than average the second being told he was fine, so I have another scan today to see what he’s measuring but 2 weeks ago he weighed 6lb 5oz. So I’m intrigued to see what he will weigh today! I’m so ready to meet him now though! I would happily be induced 😂🙈.. I’ve been in and out of hospital with high blood pressure aswel x
  • Due date was 3rd July but due to placenta insufficiency I had my baby by emergency caesarean section on 21st May (33 weeks + 6). Happened all quickly and was a bit of a shock. Baby was in NICU  for three weeks but she’s been home with me for 1 month now.

Congratulations to everyone who has given birth x
  • I'm part of the August group - due 2nd August :) Although wondering if baby will come sooner and feel like being tagged here is a sign  :D

Congratulations to all July babies! 
  • Congratulations everyone on your beautiful new arrivals I can’t believe how quick it has all gone, all babies are happy and settling in well at home. 
    Mum due 25th July never made it this far with my first baby but I’m happy for him to stay in my tummy for as long as he needs too xxx
  • I was due July 4th, but because baby wasn't growing very well due to marginal placental cord insertion, I was induced at 38 weeks on June 20th. Baby Penelope came on June 21st at 12:06pm, weighing 5lbs7oz. 💕
  • Congratulations everyone on arrival of your babies. How is everyone doing?
    I have mastitis now 😣😣 in so much pain...going to see GP today and hoping I will escape surgery 😢😢😢 hyperlactation is not fun at all 😢
  • Hi everyone, it's the annual MadeForMums Awards soon, and we're looking for judges to test out a variety of products for pregnant women, babies and parents (buggies! Wipes! Baby carriers! 100s of products!). To signup to be in with the chance of being a judge, please see Latest Discussions. 🤞