Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

15 DPO - VERY faint BFP? Please help

hi all
We’ve been TTC our first baby for 2 years now. I’ve just had 3rd round of clomid and we are about to start IVF.

I’m currently 15 DPO and no period, I did a test with FMU and think there is a faint second line but I’m too scared to get my hopes up after two years of the 2WW. I had cramps about 7dpo, and brown spotting since 12 dpo along with mild cramps.

has anyone else had anything similar? Also, am I imagining the line? Pic below.

thanks so much, I can’t talk to OH about this yet until I’m sure. 

Ali x

Replies

• I see a line hunni, keeping fx for you. Test again in a couple of days and you should see it darker. We have been trying on off for 4 years but consistently for 21 months, am on my second IUI first time using fertility drugs and currently 8dpo so keeping fx that i will be joining you soon, congrats again!!!!
  • Kazam2817 said:
    I see a line hunni, keeping fx for you. Test again in a couple of days and you should see it darker. We have been trying on off for 4 years but consistently for 21 months, am on my second IUI first time using fertility drugs and currently 8dpo so keeping fx that i will be joining you soon, congrats again!!!!
    Thank you, I appreciate it. I’ll test again Sunday, trying so hard not to get too excited just in case! Can hardly believe it’ll happen for me after all this time. It’s so hard isn’t it, I really hope you get your BFP soon. X
  • Hi @Clarkey20 really hope this is it for you. I would be nervous even if i got a BFP at this point as the only time I had a BFP it ended up a chemical pregnancy. Don't think I will ever actually believe it until I am holding my little bubba!! Good luck for your journey, keep me updated!!!!
  • Hi Clarkey20 i am seeing something as well. Hope you get the BFP. I am also in my clomid 3rd round. CD5 right now and 4th day of clomid. The fertility nurse asked me to take it for 2-6 days and if this round didn't worked i will be asked for tubal check. 
    Hope 3rd round works for us both. please keep us updated. Sending baby dust to you. :)
  • KiaraJ said:
    Hi Clarkey20 i am seeing something as well. Hope you get the BFP. I am also in my clomid 3rd round. CD5 right now and 4th day of clomid. The fertility nurse asked me to take it for 2-6 days and if this round didn't worked i will be asked for tubal check. 
    Hope 3rd round works for us both. please keep us updated. Sending baby dust to you. :)
    Thank you, I hope you get your success this cycle too. I don’t really want to take another round as I suffered terrible sweats and mood swings last 3 rounds. 

Good luck and I will post an update once I know more

• Hi, just to keep you updated, I had a darker line this morning and a Clear Blue digital came up as pregnant 1-2 weeks. Am in shock still but over the moon. Hope you all get your BFPs soon xx
  • Congratulations :D
  • Congratulations :D

thank you :-)
  • Massive congrats that’s so exciting, am really happy for you xxx
  • Kazam2817 said:
    Massive congrats that’s so exciting, am really happy for you xxx
    Thank you so much xx
  • congrats clarkey , 3rd round of clomid worked for you. what are your symptoms right now?
  • KiaraJ said:
    congrats clarkey , 3rd round of clomid worked for you. what are your symptoms right now?
    Thank you so much!
    well I’m now 18 dpo and I’ve got a mild backache and twinges in my uterus, and I’m tired. That’s pretty much it. No nausea or sore boobs at all. 
    so glad the tablets finally worked, I was an absolute b**ch on them so at least it was worth the suffering. 
  • today i am on my CD 8, last clomid took on CD6 and now feeling extremely tired and mild headache is there. it can be a clomid side effect. But its hard to keep my eyes open. but i never had any side effect on my two previous cycle.