Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

When does your AF cramping start?

Just out of curiosity, when does your period cramping start? Before AF or as soon as it starts? Is it a pressure feeling in your abdomen? Are you very bloated, gassy, and burpy as well? If your cramps start before AF, how long does it last? 

Thank you ladies! 

Replies

• Yes you can experience all of those things due to rising progesterone in your system before which sucks because also similar to pregnancy. All women will prob be different in relation to cramping. I know people who don't have any. Mine is variable but usually starts a couple of days before AF and can be varied in its intensity. I hope that helps some way. x
  • Kazam2817 said:
    Yes you can experience all of those things due to rising progesterone in your system before which sucks because also similar to pregnancy. All women will prob be different in relation to cramping. I know people who don't have any. Mine is variable but usually starts a couple of days before AF and can be varied in its intensity. I hope that helps some way. x
    Thank you! ❤