Forum home Pregnancy Miscarriage & pregnancy loss

Implantation or Miscarriage

I need help trying to figure this out. Which does this look like implantation or miscarriage bleeding? Help!!!

Replies

• To be honest it is hard to tell to me .... when I had implanataion bleeding it was more brownish discharge with some dark red clots and it was very little almost no blood just the brown discharge. Is there a lot of blood still coming ?  Everyone is different tho , but if the blood is quite fresh and red it might be a sign of miscarriage . When I had the brown discharge the doctor on 111 told me that if there’s no fresh blood and it’s very little of it then it’s probbaly nothing to worry about . 
  • Beni96 said:
    To be honest it is hard to tell to me .... when I had implanataion bleeding it was more brownish discharge with some dark red clots and it was very little almost no blood just the brown discharge. Is there a lot of blood still coming ?  Everyone is different tho , but if the blood is quite fresh and red it might be a sign of miscarriage . When I had the brown discharge the doctor on 111 told me that if there’s no fresh blood and it’s very little of it then it’s probbaly nothing to worry about . 
    Yes there is still a lot of blood but not a lot of clots. It’s still a bright red color. it’s been happening since Monday.
  • I would say MC,sorry Hun....have you tested?
  • These are pictures from the last 2 days. 
  • Are you sure you pregnant?
  • Sigsauer said:
    Are you sure you pregnant?
    Yes
  • Beni96Beni96 Regular
    edited Jul 25, 2019 2:35PM
    If the blood is fresh and red I would say probably misscarriage :( sorry . Are you changing pads quiet often as well ?? Have you got any painful cramps ? I’ve just been diagnosed with a missed miscarriage 3 weeks ago , chose to wait for it to happen naturally but still nothing is happening :( to be honest I’d prefer for it to just be happen without me knowing rather than waiting for sooo long :( I’m scared to take medication as well as it will make everything faster . So all the options seem so crap :/ I hope you go through it well hun , I wish you luck xx