Forum home Product Tests Site questions & suggestions

Show us your bump or show us your baby! Gorgeous Little Bird Changing Bag up for grabs worth £60!

DanielleMFMDanielleMFM admin
edited Aug 14, 2019 10:26AM in Site questions & suggestions
Hi everyone,
We’ve spotted so many beautiful bump shots  and baby pics in our birth clubs and Baby threads, we thought why not celebrate them over here?

So, if you’d like to share a pic of your bump (please do tell us many weeks pregnant you were) or if you’d like to share your favourite baby picture, (please tell us why it’s your favourite) we’ll pick a random poster in a fortnights time, to win this gorgeous Little Bird Changing Bag, worth £60. 

Good luck and we can’t wait to see your pictures! 

Replies

• my little boy few  hours old. I love this picture as it means a lot.  I had hard pregnancy and I was glad it's finished and my boy is here. Also on this picture he looks like his older brother and that makes my heart melt. 
  • MumforthefunMumforthefun Regular
    edited Jul 31, 2019 12:26PM

This was my bump from all angles at 38 weeks in my mirrored doors. It’s my favourite because it made me laugh when I discovered I could do this

• Bump at my baby shower 26 weeks! 
    And although I don’t have a ‘baby’ picture yet this is close enough! 4D scan of bump at 29 weeks 😍 
  • This is my wild boy, he’s 6 months and this is him making dinosaur noises at me. oy 

• My little girl last November and her sibling due this November - I wonder if they'll look alike. I'm currently 23+2 but no real bump yet. A new changing bag is definitely needed! 

• This photo means a lot to me. It’s an old photo but I was 33 weeks with my daughter and it was the day we got a diagnosis of autism for my son. He loved my bump. And now at 9 weeks pregnant I’m about to make his dream come true again and give him a final brother or sister which he has been asking for for the last year. He will find out in three weeks time three days after his 9th birthday. X
  • MUM2TBMUM2TB Regular
    edited Jul 31, 2019 3:05PM
    My favourite baby picture of my first born =)  she looked so chilled and after having a bumpy first few weeks with her being in the NICU all my photos of her were of tubes or hospital background. This picture made me feel so content and happy. currently 14 weeks pregnant with my second x
  • Halfway through my pregnancy, approx 4.5months preggers, we took our daughter on our babymoon to Turkey. This is my favourite bump pic in my second pregnancy, carrying both my girls ❤️
  • Bluehawaii90Bluehawaii90 Regular
    edited Jul 31, 2019 7:14PM
    22+4 😬
  • 26wks can’t wait to meet her 💗💗
  • 26+3

counting down the days!
  • 24 weeks pregnant watching Ed Sheehan at Wembley stadium! 🥰
  •  Bump & pjs time, 23+1 x 
  • This is my favourite bump photo as it’s my last bump photo! It was taken just before I went to the hospital to be induced! I was 37 weeks.
  • I love this photo. My last bumpie at 36weeks and what should have been my 37 week bumpie but instead I had my 5 day old miracle in my arms 💕

• This is my 6th baby Ruby and she is 9 weeks old. I love this photo because I was trying to capture her beautiful smiling face with her eyes open looking at the camera, and after what felt like 1000 attempts, I succeeded!! 

• My happy ever after rainbow- Matilda 🌈 💖🥰
    She really does feel like my little miracle after 2 loses last year and feeling like we’d never bring baby home. We’re just in love.
    xxxx
  • Thanks everyone for posting your fabulous pics! 
    Winner of the Little Bird Bag is @MrsD90 - we'll drop you a PM for your address details. 
    Closing this thread now too. 
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions