Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Evaporation line or positive test

Can anyone help I took a test and 5 mins later it changed from negative to positive is this an evaporation line or positive? 

Replies

• It looks positive, but I'm concerned the line isn't full all the way across. I'd definitely test again tomorrow. Can you get a different test? I've heard the blue dye tests are notorious for false positives. Hoping this is your BFP!!
  • Could this be and evaporation line or BFP ? Saw it a few hours later...took another one negative then faint line the next day. But the. Took a first response and it was negative I’m confused.
  • Are you checking within the time frame? Or checking them after?
  • The first one I said I saw a few hours later and the 2nd one I saw the next day. Does the test look like evap or BFP ? 
  • Tests are invalid after the set timeframe, so I can't say unless you take one and check it within the time limit which is usually 30 minutes
  • Can someone help me am I going insane or do I see a really faint line?
  • I see a faint line!
  • Not sure if this image helps at all ??
  • Sorry this one
  • Melxx794 said:

Can anyone help I took a test and 5 mins later it changed from negative to positive is this an evaporation line or positive? 
    I think this is a definite positive xx
  • I have this one from yesterday evening and I opened up a digital that said negative fron this evening, so I dont know what to believe 
  • I'm really co fused. I'm 2 weeks late. Is this an evap line or a BFP🙏 it's very faint but the other tests I had done never showed any faint line until now
  • Coopski said:
    I have this one from yesterday evening and I opened up a digital that said negative fron this evening, so I dont know what to believe 
    Keep me posted on your results hun I think my clear blue is like yours?  X
  • Probably too early for digital x