Forum home Getting pregnant Conception & fertility problems
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

4dpo and having symptoms

Hi I'm new here and I would like to know if anyone has/is going through something similar. I'm currently 4dpo and I'm having some symptoms but I don't want to get my hopes up. The first thing I noticed was my cat wouldn't leave me alone, slight cramping on my left sige of my abdominal and urinating quite a lot (more than normal). Then yesterday I found some things i normally like ie coffee and custard creams are making me feel sick. I'm constantly exhausted and just want to scream. Am i looking into things too much?

Replies

• How have u been feeling?
  • @Newbie2019 Hello dear if i am not mistaken i saw you in another discussion. Are you trying in August? what cycle are you today. I am also staying positive to get BFP in August. Today CD23 and 6dpo and i am feeling literally nothing.
  • @KiaraJ yes, that’s probably me! I’m on CD3 at the mo and on round 2 of Clomid. Starting all over again this month! I wouldn’t be worrying about feeling nothing, my doctor told me before that some women don’t get any symptoms at all for the first few weeks of pregnancy and some women get all the symptoms so don’t worry just yet x
  • thanks @Newbie2019 for letting me know. i already had my 3rd round of clomid and due AF on 15th aug. if it didnt worked for me today i will be put for tubal check(feel scared) . i started with 50mg clomid 2 to 6 days and my response was good so they didnt up my dose but didnt got BFP either. What's your dose?