Forum home Toddlers & older children Toddler

July 2018 Toddlers

Hello.

This is a new thread for the lovely folks from our July 2018 Babies thread, whose equally lovely babies are now turning one and heading into toddlerhood! 

If you have a toddler (born around July 2018), do please feel free to post here, too, and join in. We'd love to have you! 

Tagging the July Babies bunch. 
@Mrsmac2017 @MrsE2016 @elizabethkg @Teri1234 @RosieLPosie @Crombo @Mummytolilyandharry @Joner57 @KMH27 @Meme210 @Emmaa09@slash

Replies

• Hello all! 

Esther will be 1 on 14th July and we are having a birthday BBQ in the garden that I have ridiculously over invited to. Let's hope it's sunny... 

She took her first proper steps yesterday, about 6 or 7 in one go. She'd been doing 1 or 2 over the weekend while we were away but saved the real stuff for at the childminders of course 😆

She says Dada and Nah (no) but will not say Mama! Her favourite song is the Wheels on the Bus because she likes to do the wipers. 

How are all your little ones doing? 
  • Aww that so cute Rosie (wheels on the bus wipes) 

• Hi everyone! 
    How are you all?
    Arthur will be 1 on the 28th July?!? He’s crawling and cruising around like a mad man and is very close to walking. His favourite word is “tractor” but also enjoys woof woof, Dada, Mama, head and yes. 
    So, I’m ready for the next one lol! Anyone else? 
    At messy play the other week!
  • Meme210Meme210 Regular
    edited Jun 28, 2019 7:21PM
    My little girl will be 1 on the 30th July.  She is crawling and cruising but not walking yet.  She likes row tow tow your boat especial when I hold her hands and rock her back and forth whilst shes standing

• That’s so cute Meme! Can’t believe how quickly time has gone. Are you back at work?
  • Announcement! Check out Latest Discussions to find out how to signup to be a Judge in this years MadeForMums Toy Awards - and keep any toys you test! 
  • So I said I was ready for the next one..... it’s due in April! Round 2 here we come!

• Congratulations kmh.  Hope you have a healthy pregnancy 
  • Thanks Meme. Fingers crossed!
  • I'm hoping to get trying this winter for number 2
  • It's a scary thought having 2 but I want more and I want them to grow up close and I really want another now.  Guess I wont know how ile cope until it hppens
  • This wasn’t planned but wasn’t prevented either. I am surprised it happened so quickly but I haven’t been on bc for a few months as I didn’t get on well with it but am still feeding Arthur so I naively thought that would offer some protection. Apparently not! I’m abit nervous but it’s also one of those things that you just manage because you don’t have a choice. I’m excited to have 2 young children even though I’m sure it’s going to be tough. 
  • We have a busy summer and I want to get a bit fitter before we have another that's the only reason I'm putting it off 
  • Hello everyone. If you're getting in the Halloween spirit and fancy sharing a pic of your pumpkin or your child dressed up, we're giving away a lovely book bundle on this thread here. We'd love to see your pics, so please do come and share them.