Forum homeā€ŗ Babiesā€ŗ Baby

Rainbow Babies šŸŒˆšŸ‘¶

Replies

• @Mummytolilyandharry it's going to be so odd when she does get teeth. My nephew is 5 months and can see his teeth through his gums already - I keep joking that she needs to beat him but doubt she will. Not sure on walking because she's only just started assisted walking so we could be a while off!Ā 

I can't believe Harry's 1 so soon! Are you doing anything for it or just a nice family day? I've caved on my 'no parties for first birthdays' rule and arranged for our local baby class to run a session for her and her wee friends - it's going to be a teddy bears picnic theme šŸ˜ it's 6 weeks on Sunday which is way too soon!

Got my appointment through today to have baby's heart scanned properly on the 30th - the fact they're not worrying about it is helping keep me calm.Ā 
  • @EmJ3 your baby shower looks lovely and such beautiful kids you have šŸ˜Š

@Mummytolilyandharry omg 2 days till heā€™s 1 time has really flownĀ 

I finally got some ewcm I hardly ever get any last time I had any was like 4+ months ago if not more than that so the fertility lube is coming out and some fun will be had šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • @EvelynsMummy6390 cute gummy smiles are the best at least if she learns how to bite it wonā€™t hurt haha šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ glad your scan date has come through too another chance to see babaĀ 
  • @MrsRees good luck and have fun!Ā 
  • one year ago today I posted this picture announcing the birth of my beautiful baby boy and Iā€™m pleased to tell you all heā€™s had the best 1st birthday everĀ 

As you can see my living room is covered in toys and what you canā€™t see harry is covered in chocolate cake and I wouldnā€™t have it any other way feeling truly blessed šŸ’™
  • Hey Everyone!Ā 

Just catching up on the hundreds of posts I've missed!

Firstly! WOW! Evelyn'sMummy- Massive congratulations on your pregnancy. When are you due?

Happy Birthday to all the babies! Can't believe they are all one now. It's gone so quick!!Ā 

AilbhĆ­a has 7 teeth so I have now finally given up breastfeeding because it wasn't getting way to painful!! She is 11 months next week and I can't believe she will be turning one next month. I think I'll cry.Ā 

She has been crawling since 7 months but no sign of walking yet.Ā 

How is everyone doing?

MrsRees- Hoping it is hope month. I have been thinking about you and sending you lots of positivity!

Recent pic of my beauty..

• Happy 1st birthday to Harry @Mummytolilyandharry. I remember this time last year, I was still feeling really down after losing Jacob but your babies gave me the hope that Iā€™d be lucky enough to have a rainbow baby of my own! Only 3 weeks to go before sheā€™s born now - 2 weeks early.Ā 

@MickeyS- gorgeous pic!!!!

xxx
  • Happy 1st birthday Harry! Hope he had the best day xx
  • Happy birthday Harry :)@Mummytolilyandharry I did put a post on Instagram under your picture I hope he had a lovely dayĀ 

@MickeyS what a beautiful little girl you have sheā€™s adorable and thank you for your wishes for me greatly received Iā€™m really hoping 2020 will be the year I finally get my long awaited and very deserved baby
  • edited Jul 26, 2019 9:52AM

Post deleted by MadeForMums.Ā 
    Here's a link to ourĀ Chat guidelines.Ā 

• I've not been getting notifications and I've missed so much!

@Mummytolilyandharry I hope Harry had a fabulous birthday! Can't believe how tiny he was šŸ˜

@MickeyS look how beautiful Aibhlia is! All that hair! And 7 teeth! I can't believe she's only a week older than my gummy wonder šŸ˜‚. It's mad the speed they can crawl isn't it. Second baby is due 25 November.

@EmJ3 not long at all now!!!Ā 
  • It feels like a long time coming but hereā€™s my rainbow baby!!! šŸŒˆšŸŒˆšŸŒˆMatilda was born on Friday 9th August by emergency section, weighing 8lb 2. Sheā€™s everything and more and weā€™re so in love with her!šŸ’–šŸ„°šŸ’–
  • She's beautiful @EmJ3 and I love her name so happy for you xxxx
  • @EmJ3 awww emj sheā€™s absolutely beautiful & love her name suits her perfectly! Massive congrats to you & your family!Ā 

How are you feeling after you section? Xx
  • So beautiful! Hope you're both doing ok xx
  • Thanks @MrsRees- I hope your rainbow comes along very soon.xxx
  • @EmJ3 she's beautiful šŸ˜ and I love her name. Hope you're enjoying getting to know her ā¤ļø
  • @EmJ3 she is an absolute dolly - just so gorgeous!Ā 
  • @EmJ3 aww she has the cutest squidgey face!! šŸ˜ Congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.

Featured Discussions