Forum home Getting pregnant Long term TTC & infertility

TTC after 3 Miscarriages. Antibody questions.... please help!

Hi all, 

I have a few questions that I’m hoping someone can help me with. 

I have 2 children already, aged 12 and 11. 3 years ago we started TTC again and got pregnant 1st Month. Unfortunately this ended in a missed miscarriage at 10 weeks and I needed an ERCP a few days later. 
I’ve had 3 consecutive miscarriages and a chemical pregnancy in a row now and have been investigated for this. This week I’ve finally had all my bloods and scans and nothing has shown in these. 
However, during routine blood and a group and save sample (blood taken prior to a blood transfusion just before my ERPC) it says I have non specific auto antibodies present. I’ve had repeat screen done (after a lot of nagging my consultant)and it just says positive antibody screen. 

I am now very concerned and worried at what all this could mean. 

Has as anyone heard of this and do you know if it is linked to Miscarriages?? 

Thanks in advance xx

Replies

• I honestly have no idea @Rach83 but I didn't want you to think no one read your post or cared. I would ask my GP to explain it to me, if for no other reason than to put my mind at ease. xxx
  • Thanks @Kazam2817  

I’m waiting for a call back from the consultant as GP has no clue. 

I need to have a repeat screen to identify what antibody it is and take it from there. 

Im just hoping it’s not relating to pregnancy loss. 

Don't think mentally I could take another loss. 

Thanks for the reply x
  • No problem, keeping fx you get the news you want or at the very least get some peace of mind xxx