Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hoping for a BFP in August šŸ‘¶šŸ¼- Part 2

Replies

• Ahh Iā€™m so sorry @Emmy012, hope youā€™re doing ok šŸ’•I will
    keep everything crossed for your bfp in September x
  • @RB94 and @TTCat33for1stbaby thanks for talking about the weight loss bing, this has always been a problem for me. I really struggle to lose it but put it on SO quickly!! Ā Have you been recommended to lose a certain amount @RB94 ? I always wonder if my weight is an issue although I am getting a regular monthly cycle with ovulation (according to OPKs)
  • No temp drop no period and bfn on frer, I think I'm gonna be like @Rachel.a21.

I'm so depressed, after last night nausea I rly had my hopes up.
    I'm sorry @Emmy012, I will probably join you soon! Let's support each other next cycle too.

• Ahh so frustrating @MadDoda but hang in there if AF hasnā€™t arrived yet. App telling me to test today at 12DPO, Iā€™m ignoring it. I donā€™t feel anything, last cycle before AF arrived the week before I was really bloated and moody and had itchy nipples! But I feel totally normal!Ā 
  • Thanks for all your lovely comments, feeling very sad an emotional today so may take this week off the forum to recoup and try to get my positive mindset back. Wishing everyone testing in August all the luck and baby dust ā¤ļø

I'll check in and see how you're all getting on xxx
  • @RememberToBreathe thanks for that conversion link. I don't wake up to an alarm as I find it startling-long story-dream issues - I wake up between 7 and 7:25 naturally everyday so the variable is not that big.Ā 

Hoping for a temp increase again for usĀ  both tomorrow. Implantation can occure as late as 10 to 12 dpo.Ā 

I've never been pregnant so I don't have any concrete evidence. But I did get very bad abdominal "pulling" cramps yesterday. Holding thumbs for you.Ā 

Fingers crossed for us both tomorrow! Will update. Nice to have someone at the same stage as you isnā€™t it? Iā€™d really really love to be pregnant before Iā€™m 35 so I have one cycle left after this one if Iā€™m not lucky this month x
    When is your birthday? I have one cycle left before my 34th birthday also hoping to get pregnant before. 27th September is my birthdayĀ 

• I'm so mad I'm done with testing, will be what will be. As soon as af arrives I have to put resignation at work as I am due to come back from maternity leave. I used to work and study both full time, now with a child it's not possible anymore, so I'm resigning. I was hoping I can get pregnant on time and do a part time in the office (I'm flight attendant) without resigning. Now I'm done gonna kill all my hopes wait for af and accept reality. Life is not fair, I know that since always, but do many nice ladies like yourselves have to wait and hope and pray while some others just go do and have not rly wanting. I myself had to miscarry twice and wait for months to even have one. I need a bucket of ice cream.
  • I forgot to mention that I will open a wine and destroy it all with huge pleasure, when the witch arrives.
  • Hi ladies - I wonder if you can help me. Been really interesting reading all your comments as I can relate to so many! Iā€™ve been having symptoms since 5dpo which I thought were just me tricking myself into thinking I was pregnant. However, today (13dpo) I have taken a test which I believe to be positive. However, showed my OH and he said it was too faint to be anything and I shouldnā€™t get my hopes up. I was so excited and now I feel a bit down in the dumps! Iā€™ll try and post a pic below. Any opinions/advice would be gratefully received!! Xx
  • This morningā€™s test using FMU, 13dpo x
  • @Emmy012 Iā€™m so sorry šŸ˜” I am wishing you all of the luck this cycle.Ā 

@MadDoda I really hope your cycle isnā€™t like mine and you get your BFP! Iā€™m keeping my fingers crossedĀ 
  • I am CD7 today, so tomorrow we will start preseed and BD every other day. I hate how much work this is sometimes!
  • @Emmy012 am really sorry hunni, take a couple days break and hopefully you will feel better soon.

Sorry to everyone else who seems to be having a tough day today, ice creams all round!!!

@rach2206 that looks positive to me hunni, congrats. Its prob light because you are early. Test again in a couple of days and it should be darker. Happy & Healthy 9 months to you xxxx
  • @Rach2206 looks positive to me and I hope that your line gets darker as the days go. Definitely test again tomorrow but looking promising. Congrats dear. Happy and healthy pregnancy!

• Ok so I kept saying I was doing well not obsessing girls. Well.. It's starting to take over again. I've looked at my bbt chart about 100 times today...Ā 
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 13, 2019 10:41AM
    @Herestohoping I wish there was smth we could do to just stop obsessing, but try coz there will be a crush landing later.Ā 

I was hoping that I will manage to get pregnant again straight after mc. Every dpo I was getting worse hoping imagining obsessing. I regret wasting my days doing that, I should have done smth more productive. Instead I ended up with no bfp and no period. It's great! Loving it. I'm starting to question my womanhood once again and thanking heavens I somehow got my little miracle, growing healthy every day.
  • @Kazam2817 @Herestohoping thank you! My OH wonā€™t accept it until itā€™s as dark as the control line so Iā€™ll give it a few days. Might try a CB digital later x
  • @MadDoda so sorry. The thing is we know each time what our chances are but it does not stop you hoping because you want it so bad. I read that getting pregnant quickly after mc within 6 months is actually better than waiting longer in terms of chances of healthy pregnancy. August is the 6 month for me but not even sure I will ovulate never mind get a bfp so I totally understand the need and the want and the after mc desperation to be pregnant again. Its hard.Ā 
    I am still concentrating on other things like seeing friends and family staying occupied and looking after my diet and cooking new things to keep my mind on other things.Ā 
    I really really hope you get your answers soon and a bfp dear. If so happen.. We are just waiting so that we will cherish it so much xx
  • Ok so I kept saying I was doing well not obsessing girls. Well.. It's starting to take over again. I've looked at my bbt chart about 100 times today...Ā 
    I also wish there was something else we could do to take our minds off it but unfortunately not.

I have been trying for 4 years on and off now and consecutively for the last 21 months. This is my 2nd IUI with fertility drugs and so really hoping its worked as its expensive (I am also now 36 about to be 37). I would like to say I am trying to stay calm but I am already overthinking every little twitch and pull and I have a whole plethora of pregnancy tests lined up and waiting lol!Ā 

So we all know that feeling of obsession and insanity and we can only just try and keep sane throughout the TWW. Keeping everything crossed we get out BFP's later this month xxxx
This discussion has been closed.