Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Evap lines or faint line

First time trying to conceive so this is all new to me. Just found out about evap lines so now I’m really confused. I read they blue dyes can be tricky so I took a pink dye test today and had the faint line or evap line within 3 minutes. I’m 10dpo. I know I’m taking too many tests too early but I think I had implantation bleeding and cramping a few days ago. I don’t want to ask my husband so I need help figuring this out. 

Replies

• I think they look positive, have you got the pic in colour? 
  • I would say positive. Test again in a few days! Mine looked like first one 10 dpo xx

• This was mine 10dpo xx
  • Thank you so much for responding and your help!! 
  • No worries congratulations :) xx
  • Congratulations! Those look positive! 
  • Definitely looks positive to me - congrats!! 

I wonder if you can help me. Been really interesting reading all your comments as I can relate to so many! I’ve been having symptoms since 5dpo which I thought were just me tricking myself into thinking I was pregnant. However, today (13dpo) I have taken a test which I believe to be positive. However, showed my OH and he said it was too faint to be anything and I shouldn’t get my hopes up. I was so excited and now I feel a bit down in the dumps! I’ll try and post a pic below. Any opinions/advice would be gratefully received!! Xx 

• Rach2206 that looks positive to me. 

Im having the same issue though and took a test this morning and took the picture within the first 3 minutes and think I see a line and so does my oh but unsure if it’s just us or not. 
  • @BrookesMummy thank you! 

Very faint but i do I do think I see a line - also I know they never show up as well in photos so I imagine it looks darker for you. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! X
  • Kateh2389 said:

First time trying to conceive so this is all new to me. Just found out about evap lines so now I’m really confused. I read they blue dyes can be tricky so I took a pink dye test today and had the faint line or evap line within 3 minutes. I’m 10dpo. I know I’m taking too many tests too early but I think I had implantation bleeding and cramping a few days ago. I don’t want to ask my husband so I need help figuring this out. 
    These definitely look like a positive to me. Congratulations.

as said before I know the digital ones need a lot of HCG to detect pregnant. I remember reading eh FRER need 12.5 mlu or hcg whereas the clear blue digital is like 50 mlu hcg. They say hcg doubles everyday 
  • Rach2206 said:
    @BrookesMummy thank you! 

Very faint but i do I do think I see a line - also I know they never show up as well in photos so I imagine it looks darker for you. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for you! X
    Thank you. Think I’m going to get a FRER and Superdrug tests as heard these are the most sensitive ones. Hoping I can hold out a few days to test again. 
  • The more I have been reading if a line shows up within the result time then it’s not an evap line, it’s a faint line and positive! I think I see a line on yours. I’m sure you can see it better in person, that’s how mine are. It seems like the best advice is wait and try in a few says. The waiting is the worst. Love you nails! 
  • rach2206 i would defo say yours looks positive congratulations!! 
  • @Jade218 ah I really hope it’s a sticky one! Going to go out and buy a CB digital today to take tomorrow am x
  • Brookesmummy i can see something but as you said get a first response. The one like you used in the pic have never shown up as quickly for me as the first response usually a few days after before i can see a definite line xx 
  • I was about 2 days with the line in the pic before my clear blue digital said pregnant.. im hoping mines a sticky one this time too.. 🤞🏼 For us all xx
  • @Jade218 thank you. I hope it sticks. My daughter is 4 now and keeps asking for a brother or sister lol. Me and my current OH have been together 18 months and both have our kids from previous relationships so would just be perfect as would make us all even closer than we are now.
  • Looks positive to me - Congratulations! I have everything crossed for a sticky bean for you.

I'd love your opinions on my internet cheap from today - not entirely due what cycle day or how many days post ovulation I am due to very irregular cycles and what Im fairly sure was a chemical pregnancy last month that ended at 5+3. From start of last bleed to now has been 23 day and my cycles are 24-38 days (with no rhyme or reason). TTC for 8 months with endometriosis. 

do you think this is a bfp or evap lines/dye run? Im trying not to get too excited.