Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

New to the group, hello!

13»

Replies

• Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know AF arrived on Thursday after 96 days! Very happy and hopefully will conceive now.

Good Luck Everyone x

• Al1988 said:

Hi Ladies,

Just to let you know AF arrived on Thursday after 96 days! Very happy and hopefully will conceive now.

Good Luck Everyone x

Oh my gosh, that was a long one! Onwards and upwards, the journey begins this month 😊

Babydust to you! Xx
  • Hi ladies! I’m fairly new too! Had my first positive ovulation test last week, I came off my coil in July. We did the BD the night I had a strong positive, it could of also of been positive the night before but I was out so couldn’t check! I’m 7 dpo tomorrow and I don’t know if it’s in my head or if I’m actually having implantation cramps. I’ve had a dull ache in my lower tummy and back all day today. I don’t want to get my hopes up, it’s mad how easy it is to obsess!! X
  • Hey Charlotte-2411 how are you?? It does sound promising  :):) yes it is easy to obsess but it’s hard not to when it’s something you really want  :):) I shall keep my fingers crossed for you keep us posted xx
  • Hi Charlot-2411

Welcome to the group! 

Fingers crossed this is your month, it sounds promising so far.

I'm certain we've missed this month as I was expecting to ovulate around Friday this week (according to Ovia it should be Friday) but my temp rose yesterday and stayed higher today as well, and we haven't dtd this week due to one thing or another. Gutted, as I'm an older tttcer so time isn't on our side and each month that slips by is another month further to our cut off date. 😔 We'll dtd tonight just to be sure, but I think it's over for us this month. X
  • Hi DubChick,
    hopefully there is still a chance tonight depending on when actual ovulation is for you, I’ll keep my fingers crossed. 
    I honestly underestimated how stressful this can all be, I’m really trying to enjoy it but I also know I really want a baby so it’s quite hard to just “enjoy” it if you’re feeling disappointed etc x
  • I hope you're right. We can but try. 

It really is stressful when you want it so much isn't it. You tell yourself at the beginning that you won't obsess, won't symptom check all the time, will wait until af is late before testing.....then it all goes out of the window! X