Forum home Pregnancy Pregnancy

Too pale for 13 dpo?

I feel like everyone else has much darker lines at 13 dpo. Can you guys tell me if yours were similar and it went the distance?
Bit worried now. 

Replies

• I feel like everyone else has much darker lines at 13 dpo. Can you guys tell me if yours were similar and it went the distance?
    Bit worried now. 
    I didn’t even get a line this dark at 13dpo! Mine were faint up until about 15-18dpo, congratulations though!! That’s undeniably positive x
  • And I’m currently 8 weeks n 2 days x
  • Thank you! It's so weird to think "I'm pregnant " especially because I feel very little. Just if I do things that are too exhausting it starts to feel like stitches.
  • Thank you! It's so weird to think "I'm pregnant " especially because I feel very little. Just if I do things that are too exhausting it starts to feel like stitches.
    Just take it easy! I’m 8 weeks and still doesn’t feel right saying I’m pregnant either lol x
  • Hi, I'm 14dpo today and took a very faint positive yesterday which was 13dpo and a very faint positive today, I've been getting very bad nausea since yesterday morning all day and all through the night and this morning, I'll feel ok for the odd hour,. But just wondering if it's normal to be feeling so sick so early , also congratulations ladies xxx
  • BeckyL24 said:
    Hi, I'm 14dpo today and took a very faint positive yesterday which was 13dpo and a very faint positive today, I've been getting very bad nausea since yesterday morning all day and all through the night and this morning, I'll feel ok for the odd hour,. But just wondering if it's normal to be feeling so sick so early , also congratulations ladies xxx
    I was feeling sick at around 13dpo, just never was actually sick.. until I hit 6 n half weeks n the sickness just got worse, x
  • @WelshGirrl thank you, I'm pleased I'm not the only one, I can't remember feeling any symptoms this early with my first pregnancy however that was 7 years ago so could have well just forgot, my lines are very faint on a FRER but I've done 4 and all of them have 2 faint lines but got a neg on a eBay cheapy x
  • I also got dark brown spotting on the 28th which lasted two days and I was convinced it was AF but after feeling really nauseous and the spotting stopping I took a test, and I think I'm just worried x
  • BeckyL24 said:
    @WelshGirrl thank you, I'm pleased I'm not the only one, I can't remember feeling any symptoms this early with my first pregnancy however that was 7 years ago so could have well just forgot, my lines are very faint on a FRER but I've done 4 and all of them have 2 faint lines but got a neg on a eBay cheapy x
    They say all pregnancies are different, this is my first and the symptoms aren’t just mad 🤣 sickness is coming in waaaaaves now🤢 give it a few more days and test again with a pink dye x
  • BeckyL24 said:
    I also got dark brown spotting on the 28th which lasted two days and I was convinced it was AF but after feeling really nauseous and the spotting stopping I took a test, and I think I'm just worried x
    I had spotting the day my period was due.. lasted 3 days but mine was pink then bright red, and pink again.. I had an early scan and everything was good x
  • Even though this will be my second pregnancy I still feel like all of this is so new to me, I think it's because my first pregnancy was so long ago, I feel alot more worried this time around- I didn't find out until later with my daughter as I wasn't actually planning a pregnancy where as this time I have planned it, glad everything was all good with you x
  • BeckyL24 said:
    Even though this will be my second pregnancy I still feel like all of this is so new to me, I think it's because my first pregnancy was so long ago, I feel alot more worried this time around- I didn't find out until later with my daughter as I wasn't actually planning a pregnancy where as this time I have planned it, glad everything was all good with you x
    Might be that 🙈 I hope everything works out for you, and thank you x