Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone TTC September?

Replies

• @x-Alice-x I am going to wait until AF is due. I know I’m crazy lol 
  • no positive LH test for me yet!  :s eeeek 
  • x-Alice-xx-Alice-x Regular
    edited Sep 6, 2019 10:13AM
    Hows everyone doing?! 

Think i might have gotten a positive LH test this morning  :/ it was VERY faint but i hope it bloody was cus i'm CD 14 now and expected the surge maybe 3 days ago so was starting to worry a little.
    Im LOVING pre-seed by the way girls ;)

@Rachel.a21  any more symptoms, your getting close to testing now!! 
    @SwithR how about yourself? what CD are you on now?
    @Lauralouke hows it going for you?
    @waitingbbg - have you detected ovulation yet? i assume you are still maybe a little early?
    @Kazam2817 i thought i would tag you in the thread if you wanted to join? x
  • x-Alice-xx-Alice-x Regular
    edited Sep 6, 2019 10:13AM
    @Latte96
    @beautyandthebump
    @KiaraJ
    @DubChick
    @LucieLu
    @TMO17

Would also love to know how you girls are getting on? x
  • @x-Alice-x Nothing new to report. My stomach is bubbly this morning, but that could be anything. Just hope it’s not a sign of AF. I track BBT and my temp is steadily rising, so we will see what it does in the next couple of days. My test will be here tomorrow, but I’m holding out until Tuesday to test if AF hasn’t shown. I’ll be 15dpo on Tuesday. 11dpo this morning 
  • @x-Alice-x.... Hi .... I am on CD 23 (11 DPO) as per Flo. Feel nothing. Just had mild lower back cramps extending till me feet... but that was just for a short while and probably means AF is coming. So nothing happy to report yet. I am due for AF in 3 to 4 days. So will know sooner or later
  • Hello x-Alice-x. How are you getting on?
    i am on CD 14 and really not doing anything as no opk, symptom spot and no BD . Have to abstain from sex till 11th sept my hycosy scan date. Many time feel like having protected sex but holding myself back as really trying to avoid any kind of misfortune.
    Will see what happens.
  • Thanks @x-Alice-x I speak to some of the girls on here in different threads but am happy to join here too. Hope everyone is doing well xx
  • Hello everyone! I’m on cd 7 think I’m going to start testing from tomorrow so I don’t miss it 🙈 
    I had PND and PTSD after my last pregnancy and a lot of those feelings still haven’t left and as it’s taking what feels like forever to conceive my moods have been awful, up down up down :( 

keeping fingers crossed for you @SwithR
    Xxx
  • Hello everyone! I’m on cd 7 think I’m going to start testing from tomorrow so I don’t miss it 🙈 
    I had PND and PTSD after my last pregnancy and a lot of those feelings still haven’t left and as it’s taking what feels like forever to conceive my moods have been awful, up down up down :( 

keeping fingers crossed for you @SwithR
    Xxx
    Thanks sweetie!
  • How is everyone doing? I believe I'm in a different time zone than everyone (it's 9:00pm where I'm at). I am 12dpo, coming up on 13dpo. Definitely starting to get anxious about test day coming up. Today, I've been having mild pressure in my uterus. I'm really hoping it doesn't mean AF is on her way. It's not cramps, just pressure. We will see what happens Tuesday!
  • Hi everyone! Just a quick update. I’m on CD 10 and within the ovulation window. My opk hasn’t shown anything yet but we’re not wasting anytime justtt in case. How is everyone else? Is anyone else close to taking a test? @Rachel.a21 I’m excited for you!

• @Waitingbbg Thank you!! I’m nervous that I will start tomorrow or Monday, so I’m anxious. I track BBT and my temp is still rising, so I really hope it doesn’t drop to signal that AF is coming 😞
  • I knew I shouldn't have but I tested today (not FMU but 12pm pee).... 13 DPO and AF due tomorrow or day after.... sure enough it was a really BFN.... even though I knew it would be a BFN I am so disappointed
  • Latte96Latte96 Regular
    edited Sep 8, 2019 10:52AM
    x-Alice-x said:
    @Latte96
    @beautyandthebump
    @KiaraJ
    @DubChick
    @LucieLu
    @TMO17

Would also love to know how you girls are getting on? x
    Thanks girl, I’m patiently waiting for my bfp. Which hopefully will come at the end of month. This month is the first month I am no tracking anything. Just listening to my body. Trying to keep calm and stress less. No crazy testing 5 days before AF lol. I know it should be sometime at the end of month. But hope it doesn't come...
    Fingers crossed for you @x-Alice-x
  • Big hugs to you @SwithR 💗 maybe wait and see if AF turns up and then test again? Xxx
  • Big hugs to you @SwithR 💗 maybe wait and see if AF turns up and then test again? Xxx
    Yup... I had no symptoms so far but I feel AF coming on now... with those typical lower back cramps... so it's probably a disappointing month yet again
  • Fingers crossed for you all who are near the end of the TWW! Would be so lovely to see some positives. How how everyone feeling?

I am now 2 DPO, due 20th Sept but I'm off to get married and leave on 9DPO and I'm going to refrain from taking any tests with me, so whilst I'm away AF will either show her head or if she doesnt turn up, I'll test as soon as I get back which I will be over a week late for AF! 

I'm not counting on anything - me and HTB did the baby dancing on ovulation day and he was so excited he 'missed' (it slipped out when he was shooting his swimmers 😂 thanks preseed! 🤣) But it did make us giggle and weve been joking about it since so it's been nice to have some light hearted jokes.

Apparently if you fall pregnant now the men would get the EUROS 2020 footie off so I keep saying well dont you go complaining when you're at work when the footie is on if you didnt miss you'd be having all that time off 🤣
  • @beautyandthebump Congrats on getting married! That will definitely keep your mind off things! I am currently 13dpo. I’m doing good, just anxious about test day on Tuesday 
  • @Rachel.a21 aaaah so close!! How are you feeling? 2 more sleeps to go for you!