Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Anyone TTC September?

Replies

• @beautyandthebump I was feeling some pressure in my uterus yesterday and some shortness of breath, but I read that can be caused just from the hormone after ovulating. I hope the days go fast!!
  • Hi girls! So sorry I’ve been with my family this weekend and there isn’t good service so I haven’t been able to log on as much as I would like....
    i am in the office tomorrow so have plenty of time to read through your messages!
    Hope everyone is well and speak to you all tomorrow! 
    Lots of love *hope this delivers* xxx
  • A-ha! @Rachel.a21 I catch you symptom spotting! Stop now haha. I'm kidding I have thoughts flowing in all the time, but kicking them away quickly. 
  • @MadDoda You caught me!! 😂😂 Same here, kicking them to the curb! It’s easy to forget that everyone gets a rise of a certain hormone after ovulation, even if you aren’t pregnant, that can cause you to feel different things. I hope Tuesday comes fast!
  • @Rachel.a21 yeah progesterone is doing the job, acne, swollen and tender breasts, mood swings, all of this crap is because of progesterone rise. I feel nothing of it as I don't get pms since birth of my first son. I felt plenty last cycle, when I convinced myself that I was pregnant haha. Brain is a powerful organ. One more day and we test, low hopes, but let's see what happens. BTW baby dust to everyone on this thread.
  • I think a lot of us are on the same day with a AF due in a day or two... I hope we all get our BFPs... Happy healthy baby dust to us all !
  • Morning everyone! Just reading through everyone’s weekend updates  – sounds like it will be an exciting week!

@swithr I am so sorry to hear you didn’t get your BFP. You never know it might have  been a false neg but either way please be kind to yourself, we are all here to support you if and when AF shows up, fingers tightly crossed for you!

Update from me -

So I am now in the dreaded TWW!  Urghhhh not looking forward to this. I got 6 strong positive LH test’s all day on Saturday so tried to BD as much as possible over the weekend. I will attach a picture of my graph if anyone is interested. The little hearts are days we DTD so If we don’t get our BFP this month is wont be from lack of trying!

Any tips on how to get through it or how to improve my chances of implanting?

Xx

• @x-Alice-x i don't think there is anything you can do to improve ur chances at this stage, I would definitely avoid hot baths. We have done a testing pact on the other thread and we all survived, we are testing tomorrow. I think it's easier if it's few ppl testing on the same day. As for ur chart,  looks like u did not ov yet, you will probably gave a rise tomorrow, so I would bd today too just in case haha.
  • @beautyandthebump that is the funniest message I've read in ages!!  :D
    '' it slipped out when he was shooting his swimmers 😂 thanks pre-seed! 🤣 ''
    that has made my day!!!
    I really hope this was your month! 
  • MadDoda said:
    @x-Alice-x i don't think there is anything you can do to improve ur chances at this stage, I would definitely avoid hot baths. We have done a testing pact on the other thread and we all survived, we are testing tomorrow. I think it's easier if it's few ppl testing on the same day. As for ur chart,  looks like u did not ov yet, you will probably gave a rise tomorrow, so I would bd today too just in case haha.
    Hi! 

Thank you for your message :) i plan to BD everyday this month and tonight will count :) I didnt sleep well at all last night (not sure why) and i wonder if that had something to do with my strange BBT this morning, but either way i will be BDing my heart out! 
    So tell me more about the pact???
    What CD are you on? xxx
  • I'm with @Rachel.a21 testing tomorrow. There us few more of us testing tomorrow too, on the other thread. I'm cd26 , but I ovulated earlier this cycle, so my af is due tomorrow according to ewcm and spotting. I'm not 100% sure, as I got fever all fertile window and I can't pinpoint temp rise, I got a cold since two weeks Now. So since few of us had at due at similar time we made a pact to test together at af due time to avoid faint lines. I don't think it temp is unusual, if u had positive opk it would be natural to rise tomorrow, are u going to do opk today too?
  • @x-Alice-x Best of luck! My best advice would be to stay relaxed. I am one of the ones in the pact with @MadDoda and we both said we feel so much more calm this time around. I am 14dpo today and not testing until tomorrow so that my results are accurate 
  • @MadDoda how irritating to get a fever over the fertile window! i wish i was with you on testing tomorrow, the TWW is the worst! You must be so excited! how long have you ttc?
    No i wasn't planning on doing another OPK, Should I?
    i had faint lines all day on Friday, and then peak full lines all day on Saturday so i assumed that i would ovulate either Sunday or today. Should i do more? I didn't do any yesterday!  :s

@Rachel.a21  thank you! i'm going to try my hardest - i have accupuncure tonight for the first time so hopefully that will help me relax somewhat. 14dpo! wow i really really hope AF stays the F away!!! :) keep me posted! 

Anyone else around the CD 17 mark like myself?

xx
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Sep 9, 2019 11:21AM
    @x-Alice-x I have been trying 8months for my first, I mced and falen pregnant straight away with my bboy, now is my second cycle after another mc trying for no2. I conceived 3/4 times I used bbt. I regret I didn't do it sooner when I tried for no1, it's so helpful. I think you shouldn't stop opk until lh start dropping, even if u didn't yday u should try today and see if it dropped, just to be sure. Anyways it's not very important since u bbt, it will tell u when u ovulate. Assuming that u had high on Saturday and today is Monday and ur temp didn't rise, u most likely had a peak lh yday. Not like is matters since bd every day. Baby dust. 
  • Hello 
    I am new here because I need support in the real world no one is there to help. 
    Lost our soon to Cystic hygroma 14wks pregnant. 
    I was hoping for a Bfp today but my period started today   :s I am hoping to try again after this period.
    I am thinking of using the ovulation strips. Someone please tell me how to use. My Flo app says last day of period is the 16th and I should ovulate on 23 September. I don't want miss my window.
    PLEASE HELP

• @Starr2019 I am so, so sorry about your loss 😔 For OPKs, you take one every day but not with first morning urine. I use the app called Premom to scan my OPKs because it will tell you if it’s low, high, or your peak. Your test line has to be as dark as or darker than the control line. Once you get your peak, you will ovulate within 12-36 hours, so you will want to BD the day of your positive, and probably the next 2-3 days after that
  • @Rachel.a21 WOW! THANK YOU SO MUCH
    I WILL keep praying and trying all that 
  • MadDoda said:
    @x-Alice-x I have been trying 8months for my first, I mced and falen pregnant straight away with my bboy, now is my second cycle after another mc trying for no2. I conceived 3/4 times I used bbt. I regret I didn't do it sooner when I tried for no1, it's so helpful. I think you shouldn't stop opk until lh start dropping, even if u didn't yday u should try today and see if it dropped, just to be sure. Anyways it's not very important since u bbt, it will tell u when u ovulate. Assuming that u had high on Saturday and today is Monday and ur temp didn't rise, u most likely had a peak lh yday. Not like is matters since bd every day. Baby dust. 
    Ahh i see - god you would think after trying for 21 months i would know everything by now! I will try an OPK after work and see what it says....
    i really have everything crossed for you and im sure you will get your BFP - so your testing tomorrow?!?! that's sooo exciting! x
  • @Starr2019 i am really sorry for your loss and that AF arrived. This process can be super isolating and difficult to talk about which is why I've found it so great having people to talk to on here to offer support. Always reach out if your feeling low :) be kind to yourself.
    Everything @Rachel.a21 has said is right on OPK's. Its also useful to record BBT and CM (if you don't already) to get a broader view of your cycle as we are all different.
    x
  • @Starr2019 apps are unreliable, I don't even bother using one. After first mc I ovulated at cd11, when normally I got 30 day cycle, after second mc I ovulated at cd18. Now I have second cycle after mc and I ovulated early again. App can't help you especially after mc. It's wise to start opk, there are plenty ladies who can help you. I personally don't bother, I Relay only on bbt, at least it confirms that ovulation occurs. Opk doesn't prove ovulation, just a presence of hormones causing it, which doesn't mean there is an egg rdy. I'm happy to help with bbt, if it would be smth u want to try.