Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Does this look like a BFP!!?!?!?

I took this at 10dpo and waiting the normal time and came back to this. I know it’s probably too early to get a darker line. Around 8-7dpo I had light pinkish/brownish spotting off and on and very mild uterine cramping and back ache. 

Replies

• It definitely looks like a faint line to me 😁😁 year again in a few days! Xx
  • Can't see anything I am afraid - but the light is not great - how about using a light source/torch to lit up the result window a little (for the photo sake)?
  • edited Sep 11, 2019 8:15PM
    Same test tried to enhance 
  • I would take another in a couple days to see if it gets darker. I took this exact test yesterday at 15dpo, I’ll show you what mine looked like

• Heres mine at 15dpo. Yours is still very light but could be because you’re only 11dpo
  • Congrats to you!!! And I took two of these one in the morning and one in the evening. I waited the right amount of time and they both looked the same so I figured they weren’t evap lines. I am going to try in a couple days, probably on the first day of when I’m supposed to get my period.
  • Thank you! Keep us posted! My fingers are crossed that it’s even darker in a couple days for you!