Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I know this is TMI but let's talk about CM!!!

Hey again guys....I know I have a lot of questions but Google have me do many different answers... So I'm at day 11 PO and I wanted to know what CM looks like if conception happened....were trying for number one n I just want to know what its going to look like

Replies

• *supposed to look like
  • I think it’s different for everyone. I never have a lot of CM so I can never go on that but I have been pregnant twice and never noticed any difference. Sorry I know that’s not much help xx
  • Idk mines like creamy white n some websites r like your pregnant and others are like your not.....I have really sore breast no cramps not bloated.....tired n have been a lil nasous at times....no normal symptoms of AF though.....n I'm supposed to start my period between tomorrow n the 14 
  • I had creamy white CM not pregnant and now being pregnant. I don’t think CM is the best indicator 
  • It will ease your mind to just ignore any symptoms. Just wait until you can test. I know it’s hard, but googling everything will just make you miserable and make you question everything 
  • I know lol I'm just curious.....I'm at that stage in the cycle where I got a negative test at PO 11 n AF is suppose to be here between tomorrow and the 14 so the 14 will be 14 days PO ....so I'm confused
  • 11dpo is still early for a positive. I wouldn’t get discouraged yet. Mine didn’t come until 15dpo
  • I know I'm gonna test Saturday or Sunday if AF doesn't come
  • I am crossing my fingers for you!
  • @Rachel.a21 .....jw do u know how many DPO u were when u experienced the light bleeding/implantation bleeding....I saw in a different forum u experienced it.....I know everyone doesn't bleed but I'm curious on how soon u did 
  • Yes, I was 7 or 8dpo
  • Was wondering bc a few days ago I had like 1 light brown spot but that was it n I thought it was weird that it was just a one time thing n I think it was around the same time as u said u got yours.....fingers crossed though
  • Fingers crossed! Mine was seriously the tiniest little dot, not even a lot at all
  • Yea I woke up today very sluggish and my breast hurt bad today when touched n they just feel uncomfortable.....no sign of AF yet so hopefully she doesn't come
  • Are are you testing again at 14dpo?
  • I usually have horrendous cramps but I haven't had a single one