Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hoping for a BFP in September - Part 2

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the Hoping for a BFP in September peeps, as the first part has now topped the 1k post mark, it's a bit tricky to load and keep up with. 

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy!

Replies

• Morning ladies, Welcome every one on this new thread.I hope new thread will brings new life for everyone.
  • @Emmy012 I'm glad ur feeling better too and don't worry if u start bbt at cd5 it's still OK! I'm gonna test on Saturday. So far no af and this is my chart this morning

Last cycle my af was few days late too, so I accept every possibility, its only second Cycle after mc.
  • I replied on the old thread @MadDoda I'll have my fingers crossed for you Saturday. The rise over the last few days looks good though, I hope it stays up and you get your BFP on Saturday. 

I can't believe how much we all talk on this thread! It's lovely ☺️
  • @Kazam2817 yes it's idd impressive. We are here u so I'm sure ur tww will not be to bad!
    @VRob123 thank god test went OK! Remember sometimes u may miss a lh surge peak, but if bbt rises it's a definite proof of ovulation. So keep bding! Fingers crossed it will not be long now.
    @RememberToBreathe it will be OK! I'm sure! Test day tomorrow, u can do it.
    @Herestohoping I'm sure it was only one cycle, fingers crossed for this one.
    @Starr2019 u can ovulate late, but that would mean u will have longer cycle. The phase after ovulation is usually the same, if u know ur own length between ov and period no matter when u ovulate u can predicted af due date and test on that day. Ppl with shirted cycles usually got a but shorter luteal phase. If u get 26 days cycles, then most likely us 12-14days, when did u ov? And how do u know that?
  • Thanks @Emmy012 I'm trying not to get my hopes up. Will be what will be. This chat us great,  keeps me busy and sane haha.
  • @ Maddoda second cycle after MC is one I’ve read a lot of women catch , it’s my second cycle post mc next month too so fingers crossed . Good luck for Saturday! X
  • @Cloudrainbow thanks, after my first mc I caught first egg before period, so I hope it willnit take too long this time too. I will keep my fingers crossed for u!
  • I’m out this time with AF and not pregnant result but I did weirdly get positive frers a couple of days ago , I’m thinking as now got AF it was MC hcg or chemical . I wasn’t charting or doing anything properly so not feeling too down but of course would have been nice to catch straight away ! X
  • Good morning ladies  I'm 4 days away from af showing up  I've been feeling so nauseous the past few days  but not sure if it's from my cold or not  and yesterday I start feeling  little very light cramping in my abdomen but it's not constant it more of a here and there 
    Is it possible that it could be implantation cramping  at this point? 
  • MadDoda said:
    @Kazam2817 yes it's idd impressive. We are here u so I'm sure ur tww will not be to bad!
    @VRob123 thank god test went OK! Remember sometimes u may miss a lh surge peak, but if bbt rises it's a definite proof of ovulation. So keep bding! Fingers crossed it will not be long now.
    @RememberToBreathe it will be OK! I'm sure! Test day tomorrow, u can do it.
    @Herestohoping I'm sure it was only one cycle, fingers crossed for this one.
    @Starr2019 u can ovulate late, but that would mean u will have longer cycle. The phase after ovulation is usually the same, if u know ur own length between ov and period no matter when u ovulate u can predicted af due date and test on that day. Ppl with shirted cycles usually got a but shorter luteal phase. If u get 26 days cycles, then most likely us 12-14days, when did u ov? And how do u know that?
    @ MadDoda I am used the App Flo says I should have ovulated on day 12 to 14.... That was the only way of knowing 
  • Emmy012 said:
    I replied on the old thread @MadDoda I'll have my fingers crossed for you Saturday. The rise over the last few days looks good though, I hope it stays up and you get your BFP on Saturday. 

I can't believe how much we all talk on this thread! It's lovely ☺️
    Praying for @MadDoda you. I am hoping to see you happy 
  • @Msiki87 I think you be hopeful. I am being positive for you dear. I hope this is your month  <3
  • MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Sep 12, 2019 9:37AM
    @Starr2019 if u happen to ovulate late and ur cycle get longer app is useless, apps are in general useless. I suggest u start bbt.  And thanks a lot for a good word!
  • @MadDoda
    Welcome. Where I live there no Bbt's an stores I can only get it online if I make an order it will arrive October 16th.... It will way into the next cycle. I think I try OPk's available here
  • @Starr2019 thank you I'm trying to remain positive till I know for sure  if my af comes I plan on learning how to temp and use the opks  I cant help but feel my cycles are all over because I've had some cycles 19 days 23 days 27 days 26 and 25  but my app just gives me an average of 26 day 
  • Hi all
    hope you don’t mind me joining in on this...I’m approx 3 or 4 days dpo and driving myself mad waiting 😂 
    this is our first cycle trying for our second baby. First baby is 2.5 years old. It took us 6 months first time then had a miscarriage, then was another 2 months for our little boy. 
    I’m so impatient I want to be able to test already. And I’m totally making up symptoms in my head! 
    Fingers crossed for a few BFPs for people this month 🤞🏻X
  • @MadDoda not that I am
    great with charts but I have been learning a little from all you guys and I think yours looks pretty good plus AF still not here yet so that’s always encouraging 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

@MillP we are roughly the same I am 2/3dpo today and I knownthe urge to test is strong but please try and hold out until after AF is due. I would much rather have blazing positive lines like @Rachel.a21  than drive myself crazy with squinters as I see so many people do. We can do this!!! Xxx
  • @Kazam2817 I totally agree! Definitely best to wait! I’d rather be sure! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 
  • @MillP i know we still have a couple of weeks to wait (I am getting my blood test done on the 26th) but would rather wait out these few weeks than test early this time. Keeping 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻 For you too and will be looking out to see your BFP later this month xxx
  • 4 days til Af Ladies! 10 dpo not testing until 15dpo sore nipples still from 8dpo! So i wud AF is on the way x
This discussion has been closed.